Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeroMaster010

Final Doom: The Plutonia Experiment UV-Speed in 19:58

This is beyond ridiculous. Wow.

I always find it funny how obsessed we are with numbers. I mean, you could have totally stopped at these 20:xx runs which were obviously amazing already and perhaps not really much different from this one but nope, human brain won't take it, gotta go for that minute break or else it isn't happy. Or imagine if there were 180 seconds in a minute instead of 60. Then I guess a time under 7 minutes (or 21 in our world) would be satisfying enough to not bother anymore. The guy who invented minutes is like a god of speedrunning: he controls everything and decides whether your demo is good enough or should be improved more.

And so, zero master went on to destroy plutonia as he did with doom 2. 

2 hours ago, Fredrik said:

I liked the part where you went really fast.

Yeah, I stopped breathing during that part.

I can't even finish Plutonia on HMP.

Great run though, it was pretty awesome.

Yesterday I downloaded ELMLE's D2ALL plutonia UV speed demo and while I was enjoying watching it I tried to remember: "...what was ZeroMaster's time...hmmm..." thanks for a reminder lol I'll watch it surely!

Blocking... At times it seems like If it were possible sometimes to ram in doom it would be more fun

Every time watching Doom got absolutely destroyed by ZeroMaster, I think Doom is for god, not for humans like me.