Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mad sector

90's inspired shooter anyone?

The fact that the only Steam review is comparing it to Corridor 7 doesn't exactly give me the highest of hopes for this. Corridor 7 is bloody awful. Absolutely everything that Capstone Software churned out is hot garbage. 

3 hours ago, mad sector said:

Corridor 7 had "some" cool mechanics...better than Operation bodycount...

Literally any first person shooter that I've ever played in my life is better than Operation Body Count. Nice box art, though. 

Feck thats Retro...agreed...its like a concept they could have never implemented..give the artist credit when due..

I always liked Corridor 7. Better then any of the other fps games that Capstone shat out.

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

Picture

*sees US Gold* 

Well that Explains. 

Mad Sector literally looks like something Crapstone made, if that was your intention then color me bloody impressed.

35 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

Mad Sector literally looks like something Crapstone made, if that was your intention then color me bloody impressed.

Its like an amalgamation of 90's shooters..scif-fi one minute..wolfesque the next, with touches of try hard doom..i didnt realize how satirical it was to be frank...

"Its 1992. The stores are flooded with games, a bright box catches your eye. Walking to the shelf, the box reads "Mad-Sector"."

Why does this Steam description crack me up so much?