Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sickdrummer

has anyone reordered doom 3 on amazon?

has anyone reordered doom 3 on amazon? saw this and was wondering if anyone did yet? or is it just bs to make a few bucks before the game is out? let me know thanks in advance

sickdrummer said:

has anyone reordered doom 3 on amazon? saw this and was wondering if anyone did yet? or is it just bs to make a few bucks before the game is out? let me know thanks in advance

What do you mean by "recording Doom 3"?
I hope you're not talking about the leaked E3 vid, because then I'd be forced to kill this thread.

Ah, that reassures me.
Nope, haven't preordered it.

dsm said:

What do you mean by "recording Doom 3"?
I hope you're not talking about the leaked E3 vid, because then I'd be forced to kill this thread.

"record"? he said reordered. hmmmm...gOt eyez?

uniQ said:

"record"? he said reordered. hmmmm...gOt eyez?

It does occur that people read through a word too quickly.
I'm sure you've tried reading a word in a way that it shouldn't so do me a favour and spare me for that smartass remark.

yes the word was PREORDERED! thanks for picking up my bad grammer only happens when im in a rush. Well did anyone PREORDER it yet???

dsm said:

It does occur that people read through a word too quickly.
I'm sure you've tried reading a word in a way that it shouldn't so do me a favour and spare me for that smartass remark.

he he...did it just because u always act like a smart aleck. your "blah blah illegel movie blah blah" conclusion shows me again that u are behaving very strange. i dont want to offend you but imho you are not acting like a normal person...

uniQ said:

he he...did it just because u always act like a smart aleck. your "blah blah illegel movie blah blah" conclusion shows me again that u are behaving very strange. i dont want to offend you but imho you are not acting like a normal person...

Thank...you.
I shall take that...into consideration.
Apologies for my aggressive and smartass behavior, but I'm just trying to do my job here (and mind you IF he HAD written "recorded" like I was sure that I had read it as, then it would've been a little closer to something "illegal") and I don't like when people insinuate that I'm a fucktard who doesn't use his eyes, because I do (otherwise I probably wouldn't have been given this job) - it just happens sometimes that I'm a little tired and then I begin to see stuff.

dsm said:

Thank...you.
I shall take that...into consideration.
Apologies for my aggressive and smartass behavior, but I'm just trying to do my job here (and mind you IF he HAD written "recorded" like I was sure that I had read it as, then it would've been a little closer to something "illegal") and I don't like when people insinuate that I'm a fucktard who doesn't use his eyes, because I do (otherwise I probably wouldn't have been given this job) - it just happens sometimes that I'm a little tired and then I begin to see stuff.

nah. i have not said this to you because you mis-read sickdrummers first post and therefore made a wrong conclusion - moreover i said this to you because u very often act like...hmmmm....a stubborn person who let only count his own pov. but this is just my opinion. it happens very often that your behaviour destroys the fun to discuss a topic with you (not this one but it happens a lot in others)...i cant get the point why u are doing this so often...makes no sense to me - doing an admin job is one thing but killing the fun of discussions is another.

I remember when RtCW came out - I was watching a wolfie forum at that time.
Man, just about all those who preordered RtCW got it later than those who just went down to the store and bought it on the day it was released.
In other words: I do NOT want to preorder my copy of Doom 3 :-)

uniQ said:

nah. i have not said this to you because you mis-read sickdrummers first post and therefore made a wrong conclusion - moreover i said this to you because u very often act like...hmmmm....a stubborn person who let only count his own pov. but this is just my opinion. it happens very often that your behaviour destroys the fun to discuss a topic with you (not this one but it happens a lot in others)...i cant get the point why u are doing this so often...makes no sense to me - doing an admin job is one thing but killing the fun of discussions is another.

Care to shut up?

I think we've already established that DSM made a mistake, so get over it.

...f---in newbs talkin like they own the place...

And, to address the topic at hand, no, I haven't preordered Doom 3. I think I'll wait until the day it is released and pick it up...

Prime said:

Care to shut up?

I think we've already established that DSM made a mistake, so get over it.

...f---in newbs talkin like they own the place...

never addressed my words to you - and u didnt got the point. [Moderator edit]so do us a favour and shut up[/Moderator edit]

oh yes: i have not and i will not pre-order doom because the most games i've pre-ordered were delivered later then they actually hit the shelves.

but whats more important: will activision (?will they again be the publishers?) make a world wide doom3 sales start this time? anyone? i hate getting the game 3-4 weeks later then the ppl in the states. from ut2003 i learned that things are getting better regarding those sales starts (NO. i havent bought ut2k3 ;) )
i have to admit that back in the days i warezed q3 for exactly 3 weeks because my original copy did not arrive and i couldnt wait any longer for it - i destroyed the illegal cd later :)

GS-1719 said:

The backlash of members against newbies? It has begun!

I do not want to see that kind of shit in this forum. Be advised, another mention about my "little" mistake above will be wiped out, see? It's not that I'm a pathetic loser who can't stand when people poke fun of me (actually I can't either, but I try and get the message across in a nice manner - not by deleting the posts which criticize me), but digging further into this mistake will only cause more clashes and I won't allow that.
So stfu about "newbies talking as if they are something" or "Ooh, look! The Mod can't read!" and get back on track.

I didn't post that message - someone who was visting was trying to piss me off, and must have done it while I was away. Won't happen again.

I'd appreciate it if you would delete this and his post.