Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koros

Doomseeker Sonic Robot Blast 2 help.

I'm pretty sure that it is me that is doing something wrong.... But I cant figure out why some ".wad" or ".pk3" files will download for the engine, and others will not.

ds.png.c4efe4da36e12fd24aeee030bc2e66fe.pnghttp://imgur.com/a/gW6Eo

My hunch is that it has something to do with the Doomseeker>config>wadseeker>sites   But I do not know what page link hosts srb2 files. I could be wrong about all that though, because some files to manage to download while others do not.

Pic related. Its my struggles.

probsz.png.b7ddb3d6d181cfb40b3d4ddbe3dfff0f.png

Edited by Jimp Argon

It didn't find the file hosted anywhere. Wadseeker isn't magic.

Unfortunately the screenshot is too blurry for me to see what wads/pk3s you're trying to download. I would be happy to mirror the SRB2 files on Doomshack but it kinda looks like whatever server you were connecting to adds extra files that aren't uploaded to any of the main wad hosting sites.

47 minutes ago, Edward850 said:

It didn't find the file hosted anywhere. Wadseeker isn't magic.

2 hours ago, Jimp Argon said:

My hunch is that it has something to do with the Doomseeker>config>wadseeker>sites   But I do not know what page link hosts srb2 files. I could be wrong about all that though, because some files to manage to download while others do not.

@DoomKid but don't know how to edit quotes after a post has been made.

Thanks, but I was just wondering if there was a site that I didn't know about so I could add it to the wadseeker path. But I guess there isn't. I have not played SRB2 online yet. But you don't need to do that. Thank you for the offer however.

Most of those files can be found on google or on their official Message Boards, they don't have a good site to store files in it so Wadseeker is pretty much useless when it comes to looking for SRB2 wads, socs or Luas.

Would you happen to know how to register to that forum? I couldn't figure out how to answer the "random question" section of the registration.

Spoiler

Sonic, Tails and their friends like to go on adventures. They're always happy to help Sonic defeat their nemesis, Eggman.