Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaptainManiac

Can I Run Doom on the lowest settings?

ok,i got the following specs:
Intel Core I3-4030U 1.9 Ghz
Geforce 840M 2GB
4 GB Ram

Can this be for the lowest settings on Doom to be run without lagg?

Minimum Recommendations seem to be:

Windows 7/8.1/10(64-Bit), Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX8320

8GB RAM; 55GB HD Space, GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD7870 2GB

Just now, wheresthebeef said:

Can't you download the demo?

i don't want to download the demo.I downloaded Doom from torrent site.Very big game,very big.

Well for one, probably shouldn't admit you torrented it, especially on a Doom website.

For two, if you have it downloaded, why not try it instead of asking?

18 hours ago, CaptainManiac said:

I downloaded Doom from torrent site.

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY

4 hours ago, CaptainManiac said:

I installled it andt he game i starting slow,,loading slow and even  lagless playing is risky and leads to crash.On lowest settings.

Doesn't surprise me; my laptop has similar specs with 8 GB of RAM vs your 4 (granted my video card is integrated) and it runs an old game like FarCry 2 on medium settings at ~20 FPS. Quake Champions won't even start to begin with, and the new Unreal Tournament in windowed mode with everything set to low runs like complete ass.

Also, you seriously torrented the game on the same day id generously unlocked all the DLC for everyone? Pmsl

2 hours ago, Johnatone said:

Doesn't surprise me; my laptop has similar specs with 8 GB of RAM vs your 4 (granted my video card is integrated) and it runs an old game like FarCry 2 on medium settings at ~20 FPS. Quake Champions won't even start to begin with, and the new Unreal Tournament in windowed mode with everything set to low runs like complete ass.

Also, you seriously torrented the game on the same day id generously unlocked all the DLC for everyone? Pmsl

i dont think i have alll DLCs,but i have downloaded a Blackbox torrent.I can run Far Cry 3 on good settings,also AC4.

On 7/20/2017 at 0:18 PM, CaptainManiac said:

i dont think i have alll DLCs,but i have downloaded a Blackbox torrent.I can run Far Cry 3 on good settings,also AC4.

So you can run games released 5 years ago on good settings, that were based on older engines at the end of their lifespan. Ok. Can you run Wolfenstein: The Old Blood on medium to high? If not, then Doom won't run. 

And also, you shouldn't state that you pirated software. That's a big no no.