Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alfonzo

Podcast Throwdown: Doom Radio vs. 40oz

Alfonzo felled me last night with relative ease after we warmed up. Be careful 40, he's a force to be reckoned with :)

Where in the US does 40 live? Gotta use a server where the ping is at least acceptable for both of you!

18 minutes ago, Tango said:

plz record

There will be twitch streams with commentary, songs and a DVD. I'm currently in talks with several major broadcasting networks and clothing outlets. The t-shirt will read: "The only thing Exterminated was 40oz's pride."

I need a trash-talk coach.

3 minutes ago, Linguica said:

I think it should be a rap battle, personally.

I think it should be both.

Simultaneously.

"The only thing Exterminated was 40oz's pride."

This should be 40oz's custom title if he loses.

100 frags sounds like a torture to be honest. Even 40 feels like way too much to me usually. 30 is okay if it's not a dwango duel with a guy that's hiding all the time.

40oz? More like 15oz when I'm done shooting the shit out of you rofl. Dead player.

Spoiler

Any hour from 6pm EDT on the weekend and we're laughing. Zandro doomshack server on the west coast; I'll have one of the head honchos oversee the operation. Get ready to get wrecked.

1 hour ago, Memfis said:

100 frags sounds like a torture to be honest. Even 40 feels like way too much to me usually. 30 is okay if it's not a dwango duel with a guy that's hiding all the time.

Good point there. Something like best of 3 matches to 30 or 40 frags sounds much more bearable.

Damn, I was longing for the halcyon days of epic poetry in motion. Or is that poetry in... aiming?

I'll allow it. A best of 3 and 40 frags. One for every ounce.

I was kind of hoping you guys would duel on one of Joe-Ilya's maps. Less poetry in motion and more.....gibberish in neutral.

1 minute ago, Obsidian said:

I was kind of hoping you guys would duel on one of Joe-Ilya's maps. Less poetry in motion and more.....gibberish in neutral.

Where Alfonzo would refuse to let 40oz stand on his mound of zimmer :(

I'm just remembering the map that CGI should always play on. It has water, a sky, everything.