Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Submerge

Go get PC Gamer. now.

Uh, what? I am subscribed to PCG, and there has already been many Doom articles in the past few issues. Are you talking about the november issue or something?

Submerge said:

The Doom 3 issue of PC Gamer is here, kiddies. go get it.

I got it last time. Assuming it is, SOMEONE ELSE get it this time.

I've seen a PC-gamer around at the moment, and I'm not sure if it is November PC Gamer or not, But it DOES have a whopping great big pic of Doom3 on the front, and a several page article, I think it's everything we already know though.

Disorder said:

No new screenies perhaps?

Of course not. New screenies have a way of always showing up on the net first.

sickdrummer said:

what is in the mag about DOOM 3? release date? demo date? ??????

I think it's everything we already know though.

dsm said:

Disorder said:

No new screenies perhaps?

Actually, there is quite a bit of stuff that I hadn't seen on the net before, though that's not to say it isn't floating around out there. What I found to be of particular interrest were two pictures of the Arch-Vile, and the mention that the Cyberdemon will be in the game as a boss, but no bosses will be shown until the game is released.

I'm sure that the Arch-Vile pictures are on the net, but if you want me to scan them in then let me know... I'll need some place to put them, though.

EllipsusD said:

[b]Of course not. New screenies have a way of always showing up on the net first.irst. Actually, there is quite a bit of stuff that I hadn't seen on the net before, though that's not to say it isn't floating around out there. What I found to be of particular interrest were two pictures of the Arch-Vile, and the mention that the Cyberdemon will be in the game as a boss, but no bosses will be shown until the game is released.

I'm sure that the Arch-Vile pictures are on the net, but if you want me to scan them in then let me know... I'll need some place to put them, though.

Send them to foxstang1@bluefrognet.net and I'll put them on my site.

Their was an article in an Australian magazine not long ago (Hyper if you are wondering) and it featured and interview with Tim (CEO dude) about Doom 3. Nothing new though.

mmnpsrsoskl said:
Their was an article in an Australian magazine not long ago (Hyper if you are wondering) and it featured and interview with Tim (CEO dude) about Doom 3. Nothing new though.

Heh :)

EllipsusD said:

Actually, there is quite a bit of stuff that I hadn't seen on the net before, though that's not to say it isn't floating around out there. What I found to be of particular interrest were two pictures of the Arch-Vile, and the mention that the Cyberdemon will be in the game as a boss, but no bosses will be shown until the game is released.

Really? Coolest!
If this info is true then I'm one happy doomer, because then I just got confirmed that the cybie indeed will be in the game as well as the archie.
So, what does that Archvile look like?