Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMJack

Perfect marketing ploy

Quast said:

That's dumb....who buys and plays bmx games anyway?

Exactly... that's why they put boobies in it.

Actually, I do find it funny that stores will sell games like GTA3 that have totally senseless violence, but not a game with nudity. What ever happened to "Make love, not war"?

Well, this isn't unusual... Since when hasn't showing a pair of boobs not been more controvetial and censurable than showing some guy busting another's head off with a shotgun?

Killing living things is okay, no matter how violent. but sex??? No no no! Civilization is coming to an end!

Xian said:

Killing living things is okay, no matter how violent. but sex??? No no no!

And then you look at Europe or Japan, where the inverse is true.

Surprisingly, the game doesn't seem as stupid as the opinions of the censors. I don't find it surprising in the least that a video game would have nudity; they're becoming more and more like movies each day.

ahh about 20 years ago this was happening too. however in them days games never made the news. many games that where pulled from the stores for violence and sex. these games where for the atari and other systems of the 1982 erra.
here is a list of so called 'banned' games:
custer's revenge: for you non-believers it IS real
knight on the town
cat house blues
texas chain saw masacre
dildo dan and debby
cum munchers
strip poker
hammer smash(smash people with a bgi fat hammer, left saw red pixels)
billy and the boobies
and many more.

these games where and still are rare, many made by the same company. I see them every once and a while at computer shows or flea markets. i own custer's revenge, its in a box with about 200 other games for the 2600. honestly i am surprised nudity is not in many games. hey shceck out silent hill 2, monster orgies. i thought that was damn funny

Quast said:

That's dumb....who buys and plays bmx games anyway?

I own Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX, which is based off the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater engine and that game is damn fun! I also own Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2.