Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

my second level THE ROOMS OF DOOM!!!

hey there everypony this is my new release after i released my first level, it is many hallway and linear but careful cuz on ultraviolent there is a CYBERDEMON at the end watch out!!! ;)

VIDEO:

the story is:

Spoiler

you were on your way home from the last vacation, man those babe were hot hot hot!!!! suddenly, you get a raidiod massage:
                          "marine, where the hell are you?! we are on red alert!
                          "oh damn" you said, "I better hurry up!!!"

at last you made it to the base, but something is wrong....

marine, our base is under attack by the demons, we believe that there teleportal was sabotaged by hell! we recieved last this message:
                           "IS ANYONE OUT THERE? WE UMDER ATTACK! THERE ARE MANY DEMONS COMING OUT OF THE PORTAL RIGHT NOW! HOLY SHIT!"

"damn it", you said, "it has ruined my weekend!"

suddenly, the screen turns on! it is the face of a demon!

"you are you?" inquired the commander

"FOOLISH MORTAL, I AM A DEMON LORD AZAZAZEL, THE MIGHTIEST LORD IN ALL HELL! YOUR PAHTETIC BASE IS NOW OUNDER ARE CONTROL! SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONRY OR WE'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF OUR CAPTIVES! MUA HA HA HA!

"no! it cannot be true!" you said

"marine! you must go to the base yourself! you are the best guy that we got!" said the commander

"NO! YOU WILL DIE, BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY STUPID! HA HA HA" retorted the demon!

"mother fucker! today i will shove my gun up your ass" you shouted in fury!

afterwards, you arrive at the base on your spaceship, IT TIME TO TAKE SOME NAMES!!!

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/53jrdf0oudpcu6i/DOOMroomsv2.zip?dl=0

SCREENSHOT:

bug: on vanilla there is hom near the end and some windows, also maybe it would crash with vertice error but i think i fixed all those

ALSO i put demo walkthrough on the rar file to help you if you are stuck so watch that!

so please play comment rate etc

doom1.png

doom2.png

doom3.png

doom4.png

Edited by xdarkmasterx

What a hardcore level. Punching archviles... All I can say is: good luck finding someone to play this!

30 minutes ago, Voros said:

I'm sorry, but did you just say everypony?

yeah i see this sayed on another form and i taught it was cute :3

Haven't gotten around to playing it, but I really like the visuals. I don't know why, but there's something appealing about the way you do tech bases.

On 19/6/2017 at 8:05 AM, Voros said:

I'm sorry, but did you just say everypony?

Thank god i wasn't the only one that cringed so hard....

Not gonna lie, this is a pretty good Slaughter-ish tech base theme level even though I'm not a fan of large swarms of Archviles and the rough start of the map where you face 3 Archviles & a few other monsters with low ammo.

Calling this maps "THE ROOMS OF DOOM!!!" was definitely not misleading ;) 

Edited by Philnemba

I played the map.

One thing is certain: This map is way too hard for me, mainly because it has way too much Arch-Viles.

I won't lie; I cheated. I couldn't finish Dooms of Room Rooms of Doom otherwise.

On the other hand, your map looks good, mostly.

And the story is... amusing:

On 2017. 06. 10. at 6:07 PM, xdarkmasterx said:

you get a raidiod massage

On 2017. 06. 10. at 6:07 PM, xdarkmasterx said:

YOU WILL DIE, BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY STUPID!

(^Well, this is what happened to me :D)

Overall, this might be a good map for the best players, and definitely not for people like me.

It looks good...but God damn, all of that archiespam.  Not my cup of tea.  But the map design is nice.

I think that I'll give it a try...

EDIT: Geez...I finally cleared it after dying more than 20 times and without cheating. 

Screenshot_Doom_20170813_215340.png.1be627fa23397a144dd5e1c80903b714.png

Edited by leodoom85

thank you the replies maybe if too hard to try it a lower difficulty i put more as much weapon and it could be easy perhaps greetings

@xdarkmasterx

Definitely hard, but manageable with enough skill. I don't have the skill to play this on UV, but I think others would enjoy it.

I liked the room where you walk in and it's an ordinary silver room with a blue carpet and some tech columns. Then the lights go out, the monsters come out, and when you can see again, the room has completely changed into this hellish abomination. I liked that as a concept.

I noticed that on the outdoor areas, on the automap, you could see the edges of those areas on the automap because the lines were visible. I suggest next time you set those lines to invisible in the editor, so that they don't show up on the automap. It will add to the illusion of being in the void if you can't see the edge of it on the map.