Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sir Deus Midi

Any good wads/mods i should try? (that aren't called brutal doom)

Some TCs might help like Hocus Pocus Doom, Shadow of the Wool Ball and the sequel, Daytime Drama, Foreverhood and many others.

If you are looking for MOD, probably Complex Doom or something like that. It has the legendary addon now, which is ridiculous.

If you are looking for WADs, I guess you don't even need to ask... There are so many good WADs out there.

27 minutes ago, Tracer said:

Me and a handful of other mappers did a thing.

I think you missed an important word in the thread title when you rushed to promote your own product.

I'm afraid I don't know which word you're referring to, dew.  Can you offer some clarity?

It also isn't my product.  I headed it, but there is more content in the wad that isn't mine than is mine, I just lead the project while only doing a few maps.  Most of the credit should go to the other mappers involved.  Without them, D2R would not exist.

24 minutes ago, Tracer said:

I'm afraid I don't know which word you're referring to, dew.  Can you offer some clarity?

Sorry for any possible confusion stemming from my vague phrasing. The word in question is "good", because the mapset you recommended is not it. I hope this clarifies the matter for, erm, good.

11 minutes ago, dew said:

Sorry for any possible confusion stemming from my vague phrasing. The word in question is "good", because the mapset you recommended is not it. I hope this clarifies the matter for, erm, good.

It does, thank you.  It is also a fair statement, as you are free to your opinion just like everyone else who played it and enjoyed it is.  Thank you for playing it, though.  I didn't think you had.

when someone ask a recommendation of wad. Valiant tittle theme suddenly played in my mind XD.

goddamn the music so cheesy.

Try out Project Brutality

Try scythe 2,scythe x,strage aeons,doom 2 redux,doom the way id did 1 and 2,ancient aliens and plutonia 2 :)

I came across this video and made me think of this thread.  Here's a good source of suggestions.