• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

2 minutes ago, antares031 said:

Screenshot_Doom_20170816_113328.png.d5301ff485e6e5ad2d26d73e2934efb9.png

Definitely not cacodemons.

Those look insanely cool. the whole blue motif really work with them. Is that a manubus fireball hitting the one on the left?

3 minutes ago, Phade102 said:

Is that a manubus fireball hitting the one on the left?

They actually shoot mancubus' fireballs:

babo.png.0d7f06e9f6de1020545184f9b1e467bf.png

On 14.08.2017. at 6:57 PM, Tracer said:

Hey @MetroidJunkie, check this out.  Made me think of you.

Screenshot_2017-08-14-11-45-10.png

YES

3 hours ago, Memfis said:

NUTS + United Mod

nuts.png

I AGREE

9 hours ago, Darsycho said:

WxqX8G6.png

ysqInbM.png
RvBrvXm.png
Progress on this thingy here.

IT'S

11 hours ago, Albertoni said:

unknown.png

One thing in here isn't a total work in progress. 14 3D sectors, whew.

VERY

11 hours ago, antares031 said:

Screenshot_Doom_20170816_113328.png.d5301ff485e6e5ad2d26d73e2934efb9.png

Definitely not cacodemons.

A N N O Y I N G

I need medical assistance

On 15.08.2017 at 7:54 AM, wheresthebeef said:

xFz1PEE.png

The presence of this particular picture is insufficient compared to others.

4 hours ago, scifista42 said:

^ They're antares031's, Phade102 just quotes whole pictures of other people.

I do! I understand you are disappointed in my lack of quoting skills. can you please direct all complaints to the Linguica foundation for better forum posters? I am sure they will be happy to listen.

(In all seriousness, I am sorry, I just wanted to exemplify the blueberry cacos.)

Some more lighting, and I'll consider the room and the fight in there done:

doom104.jpg.b708ce052a397027b0156351aa9abdcd.jpg

3 hours ago, Phade102 said:

I do! I understand you are disappointed in my lack of quoting skills. can you please direct all complaints to the Linguica foundation for better forum posters? I am sure they will be happy to listen.

Perhaps you'll be happy to hear that it's possible to mark somebody else's text, and a small "button" will pop up that says "Quote this". It's highly recommended to use that feature instead of cluttering up the Forum pages with the same content several times over, because frankly, it can get quite irritating at times, especially when somebody quotes not only one but several pictures at once. That aside, you could always delete text or pictures from quotes, that's also an option that I would like to see getting used by a certain group of "suspects".

Edited by Nine Inch Heels

3 hours ago, Da Werecat said:

The presence of this particular picture is insufficient compared to others.

What do you mean?

20 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Some more lighting, and I'll consider the room and the fight in there done:

I really really like the contrast and the design of the red lights

@Da Werecat it would appear that maybe I was wrong. My apologies. :)

Edited by Dragonfly : Sometimes posts come across completely wrong or can be read into incorrectly.

8 hours ago, Phade102 said:

(In all seriousness, I am sorry, I just wanted to exemplify the blueberry cacos.)

We should reinstate replacing quoted images with 'STOP QUOTING IMAGES, DUMBASS' again.

What I love about this is that "Stop quoting images, Dumbass!" is itself an image :D

I think people just need to grow up. if people quote images, who the hell cares. scroll past the image, scroll past the post, move on.

33 minutes ago, Phade102 said:

I think people just need to grow up. if people quote images, who the hell cares. scroll past the image, scroll past the post, move on.

I guess you are young. Doomworld was founded when a large majority where using dial up or a slow connection, that's why the shame banner exists. Threads would also, today I might add, be a mess if posts with 8 pictures where quoted all the time - especially by several people.

18 minutes ago, NeedHealth said:

I guess you are young. Doomworld was founded when a large majority where using dial up or a slow connection, that's why the shame banner exists. Threads would also, today I might add, be a mess if posts with 8 pictures where quoted all the time - especially by several people.

I'm 27. and I understand why its annoying, but its easy to just skip pass the thread. But ill personally try to remember to stop quoting images.

11 hours ago, Phade102 said:

Don't bring me into this, I didn't make that rule.

1 hour ago, Phade102 said:

If you're rebelling against something and the only reason you can think of to do so is "it's childish," then it's both not a good rebellion and probably indicative of your insecurity as an adult.