Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Big Robb

Yeah baby yeah yeah yeah!

Doom tournament me die in the first round? not a chance ill make it through im big robb i make it all the way you think you can beat me? not a chance im big robb i can take you all on when ever i want whatever place what ever tournment daddy! beat me? not a chance im big robb im in this tournament for the long haul im in this tournament untill i want to be here im the big robb!

The Big Robb said:

Doom tournament me die in the first round? not a chance ill make it through im big robb i make it all the way you think you can beat me? not a chance im big robb i can take you all on when ever i want whatever place what ever tournment daddy! beat me? not a chance im big robb im in this tournament for the long haul im in this tournament untill i want to be here im the big robb!

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

The Big Robb said:

Ya, ya, hey and maybe, if you say that enough times, It will actually come true!!!!

But then again, that has the same chances of happening as me being Liked around here...so keep dreaming like that, and it will crush your petty soul even more when U get beaten, especially by some one like me.

And hey, if u wanna make sure, come look for me on Ide (Zdaemon mostly) and face me, I'll be waiting for anyone to face, then we'll see who is the better man. (In everyother case except for Big Robb's, my Challanger will be the victor. :P)

Btw, dont worry about the Name, its the same, so it'll b ez to find me, if ur up to it that is...

You think you can make it through a Doom tournament but you can't seem to make an intelligent post that doesn't get locked or post helled.

THREAD CLOSED