Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PotatoWater

The biggest, baddest boi of hell

It's said that the titans were the most powerful demons in hell way back in the day in DOOM4, and hinted that the cyberdemon is one of them but with heavy modifications, so does anyone know where there is more information to be found on those titans? It sounds pretty awesome to me and I'd like to know where more lore is on them.

pic related

cyberdeer.jpg

I always wondered, is the Icon of Sin a titan? Or something else?

For me, It must be something like the devil or close.

1 hour ago, Anidrex_1009 said:

I always wondered, is the Icon of Sin a titan? Or something else?

For me, It must be something like the devil or close.

Nah it's different, Icon of Sin is actually Doom Slayer's son. Because Doom Slayer made a deal with the dark priest and promise to revive his child with their magic. I too not sure if Icon of Sin is actually considered as a titan...

Edited by Chickensoup101

On 8/18/2017 at 5:55 PM, PotatoWater said:

It's said that the titans were the most powerful demons in hell way back in the day in DOOM4, and hinted that the cyberdemon is one of them but with heavy modifications, so does anyone know where there is more information to be found on those titans? It sounds pretty awesome to me and I'd like to know where more lore is on them.

pic related

cyberdeer.jpg

Titans are Sp0oKy

7 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

You guys jest but Moose are actually pretty dangerous, they can easily wreck you.

MOOSE DEMONS TOO OP!!!

On 9/3/2017 at 5:44 PM, Piper Maru said:

You guys jest but Moose are actually pretty dangerous, they can easily wreck you.

I agree with your statement. It makes sense on the literal side and most certainly within this realm. 

In Doom 2016 you do see the remains of a Titan which is roughly the same size of the icon of sin.

So if the Cyber Demon is classified as a Titan then it's a rather small one, like the house cat of Hell. I was under the impression the Cyberdemon was just the biggest and baddest Hells armies.