Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxGangrel

nxGangrel Vs. Alfonzo

Hello children... And @Alfonzo to whom I challenge thee to a duel. To prove how low of a deathmatcher you really are, and how meaningless your current title as champion really is. And for that American McGee comment you bottom feeding nematode.

My proposal is a best out of three (rounds) of 25 frags for each, once again in duel 40, you pick the first level.

So either accept my challenge, or get stuffed ya drongo!

28 minutes ago, Alfonzo said:

Cool, sounds like a plan. Tell you what, I'll give you a one frag head start for every decent level you've made. How's that sound?

Any time from 6pm EDT on any day of any weekend. Love you, Willow.

Sounds like....

6 hours ago, Alfonzo said:

Cool, sounds like a plan. Tell you what, I'll give you a one frag head start for every decent level you've made. How's that sound?

Any time from 6pm EDT on any day of any weekend. Love you, Willow.

Major props to cheese-steak for trying, but the fire hots was spittin was too much to contain.

Also let me help with the trashtalking:

9 hours ago, nxGangGirl said:

Hello children... And @Alfonzo to whom I challenge to a duel. You suck, your podcast airs infrequently, your fake-contrast caves are fundamentally flawed, and your current title as champion is meaningless. You think you got jokes with that American McGee comment you made, but much like successful maps you've made it's a one-and-done.

Your podcast is so easily overshadowed that its rate of being burried in the forums is second to none. Myfirstmap.wad threads get more attention than your podcast. I'm pretty sure less people knew about it before wxr emerged and people began looking for alternatives.

My proposal is a best out of three (rounds) of 25 frags for each, once again in duel 40, you pick the first level.

So either accept my challenge, or be a punk bitch and get shamed by me like your podcast to wxr.

Ftfy ;D

Clearly Alfonzo on the other hand doesn't need help with his smack talk, heh.

Let's see a good, dirty match with tons of quirky quips, elbows, bites, maybe a scream or three, and a smattering of low blows you two; I offer my services as a duel trainer to ganggirl and as a fancy-footwork target dummy to fonzo :) GL HF!

15 minutes ago, Fonze said:

Clearly Alfonzo on the other hand doesn't need help with his smack talk, heh.

Alfonzo doesn't need help with his trash talk since his deathmatching skills is garbage itself. But I'm not here to shit talk like a 14 year old girl with daddy issues, I'm here to be called John Romero, cause I'm gonna make alfie my bitch.

Will someone stream it ?!?I need something new to look forward to since the connor and mayweather fight (i had a bet with a friend of mine about who will win,he owns me 50 cent now)

25 minutes ago, Voros said:

I don't feel hyped for some reason.

That's because it'll be a no contest match. Alfonzo lost the moment he accepted

2 hours ago, Voros said:

I dunno, I'm actually kind of hyped. She seems a lot more confident in the ability to give Alfonzo a public spanking than 40oz did, somehow...

7 minutes ago, Demon of the Well said:

She seems a lot more confident in the ability to give Alfonzo a public spanking than 40oz did, somehow...

I'll laugh my nuts off if Alfonzo wins :P

3 hours ago, Voros said:

3 hours ago, TFK said:

Me neither, for some reason.

Call off the whole event folks, a few chillins in the thread aren't hyped, game over

edit: If you guys hold the match at an hour where the sky isn't black in Australia I'd be happy to stream or even join in being a common tater.

This is probably the biggest doomworld 2017 event, I'm proud to be alive in period and will tell my children and nephews this story.

I feel the heat building up in this showdown. I look forward to finding out who is MacGregor and who is Mayweather, or perhaps, who is Ronda Rousey and who is Amanda Nunes.

1 minute ago, Steve D said:

I feel the heat building up in this showdown. I look forward to finding out who is MacGregor and who is Mayweather, or perhaps, who is Ronda Rousey and who is Amanda Nunes.

Connor McGregor is the lightweight MMA champion and Floyd Mayweather is an ex-boxing champion (?) with a winstreak of 50 and he is the best boxer of this generation,they had a a boxing match today that was hyped to death since 2015,obviously Mayweather won because "a karate student can beat a kickbox master in a karate match"

14 minutes ago, SOSU said:

Connor McGregor is the lightweight MMA champion and Floyd Mayweather is an ex-boxing champion (?) with a winstreak of 50 and he is the best boxer of this generation,they had a a boxing match today that was hyped to death since 2015,obviously Mayweather won because "a karate student can beat a kickbox master in a karate match"

Oh, I know about them. It was a good fight. Connor did very well, much better than Ronda did against Amanda Nunes. That was a pure beatdown. So who will get a beatdown here at Doomworld? ;)

Probably the white guy in this Hmm the more experienced usually wins

(if you want a good mma beatdown see the albanian florian marku vs the greek bitakos fight,its much more satisfying if you believe in  the rumor that bitakos is racist againsts albanians and the fact that the arena was full of people that are racist against albanians)

2 hours ago, Decay said:

I've never even seen nxmongrel in a server though

4MeFu3g.png

Which will only make it funnier when I win. I haven't seen you in a server either. What's your point?

Decay is wondering where your so called DM experience came from, and given his experience+activity in the multiplayer community I'd say he doubts you have any outside of a handful of dmstuff games probably

30 minutes ago, nxGangGirl said:

Which will only make it funnier when I win. I haven't seen you in a server either. What's your point?

MRW nxgangrene....

misses all my status updates inviting people to play

evidently doesn't know about a3 slugs

doesn't know about skulltag animals

can't see people in servers when they don't play to begin with

W2d6i4T.png

11 minutes ago, Marcaek said:

I'd say he doubts you have any outside of a handful of dmstuff games probably

Oh well. I guess we'll just have to find out, shall we?

I'm sorry I don't pay attention to your posts @Decay I hope this doesn't hurt your wittle feewings

Edited by nxGangGirl