Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxGangrel

nxGangrel Vs. Alfonzo

Maybe if you paid attention to my posts you'd be a better mapper even if for basic structural advice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, nxGangGirl said:

I'm sorry I don't pay attention to your posts @Decay I hope this doesn't hurt your wittle feewings

Which is a shame; if you payed attention to knowledgeable people more your maps might not sux as bad as your smack talk ;o

Also

8 hours ago, nxGangGirl said:

But I'm not here to shit talk like a 14 year old girl with daddy issues,

16 minutes ago, nxGangGirl said:

I hope this doesn't hurt your wittle feewings

Heh, heh. Tell me I'm not the only one who sees the irony in this. Heh... Heh? 

Heh

I find Willow's trashtalk laughable, but also very amusing and uplifting. Just throwing out the threats and insults with wild abandon, because who cares about the days to come. There's almost no chance you'd see this type of shit flinging in the top tier, the elites would be too guarded, because 1) eating crow suckssss, 2) we're stuck together in this community and you rarely want a guy who may improve later foster an intense vendetta.

Have all of the fun, kids!

16 minutes ago, Decay said:

Maybe if you paid attention to my posts you'd be a better mapper even if for basic structural advice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually if I'd pay'd attention to your posts I'd get brain damage and map as shit as fonze. But I guess you like that type of schlock ;P

On 7/16/2017 at 6:47 PM, SArais said:

It's funny that you have nothing better to do. Shouldn't you be working on your map? It was unbearable.

19 minutes ago, nxGangGirl said:

Actually if I'd pay'd attention to your posts I'd get brain damage and map as shit as fonze.

You shouldn't plagiarize the work of others; it's a bad look.

37 minutes ago, nxGangGirl said:

Actually if I'd pay'd attention to your posts I'd get brain damage and map as shit as fonze. But I guess you like that type of schlock ;P

Actually if you paid attention to my mapping related posts you would be getting advice from a back to back to back cacoward winner. I'd say a brief stroll through your posting history suggests you already have brain damage or at least severe mental disorders but this topic is evidence enough :(

1 hour ago, Marcaek said:

handful of dmstuff games probably

1c4uye.jpg

don't think I've ever seen nxGanggirl in dmstuff

EDIT: That said I'm usually only there on weekends so I could be wrong!

Totally offtopic but every time I say the word 'wrong' now, I can't help but hear it said in that absurd Trump tone

3 hours ago, Decay said:

Actually if you paid attention to my mapping related posts you would be getting advice from a back to back to back cacoward winner. I'd say a brief stroll through your posting history suggests you already have brain damage or at least severe mental disorders but this topic is evidence enough :(

Good for you decay. Your awards in the polularity contest and ironically autistic psychiatry statements are noted.

Also I guess my post about wheelchair battles triggered Decay so much that he had to come into TS at 12 am and say that Alfonzo duels more than me rofl poor fella, I guess he likes his tea party friends more than what he made it seem at first...

His time at Doomworld has also dumbed his skills down, Mobius beat him at Judas 25 to 16. Poor. Fella.

Hi jdagenet, welcome back to these threads. Hope you're having fun! I think there are some spare wheelchairs lying around, actually, so when you're ready to make like your avatar and stop talking shit... feel free to jump into one and show us who's king. You complete tool bag.

To be honest I can beat everyone who posted in this thread but I dont like wheelchairs so I will keep using my legs thank you very much. Have an ice day

I'm sure jdagenet will use his legs to walk straight into the unmarked grave that is the Doom competetive scene. I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?

1 hour ago, jdagenet said:

Also I guess my post about wheelchair battles triggered Decay so much that he had to come into TS at 12 am and say that Alfonzo duels more than me rofl poor fella, I guess he likes his tea party friends more than what he made it seem at first...

His time at Doomworld has also dumbed his skills down, Mobius beat him at Judas 25 to 16. Poor. Fella.

Tea party friends? Rofl what is this unhinged ranting

9 hours ago, Fonze said:

You shouldn't plagiarize the work of others; it's a bad look.

But...

10 hours ago, Decay said:

10 hours ago, Fonze said:

Which is a shame; if you payed attention to knowledgeable people more your maps might not sux as bad as your smack talk ;o

1 hour ago, Mr.Rocket said:

Hi, is this for real?

Has the games began?

I'd like to see how this turns out lmao. :P

Yes this is for real.

A date will be pick for an up and coming weekend.

2 minutes ago, Jaxxoon R said:

So these days can just anyone make a big racket with threads challenging each other?

This was @Decay's idea. Thank him, that sexy asshole. ;)

16 hours ago, Ru5tK1ng said:

To be honest I can beat everyone who posted in this thread but I dont like wheelchairs so I will keep using my legs thank you very much. Have an ice day

Thank goodness its not Rusty vs. everyone then.  (Id bet on Rust haha god Im drunk at 5 on a Monday god help me)
PS Id kick half this threads asses right now but Rust is not part of that half.

12 hours ago, Da Werecat said:

But...

L2talkshitbetternub that's called a ninja. Check the time stamps; less than a minute apart and you know gathering those quotes took me more than a minute. I know that involves using our brains and I wouldn't want to hurt you, so let me suggest laying a nice, wet, cold towel on your forehead as you do it so your brain doesn't overheat from the raw exertion and give you a headache.

Besides, talking shit about each other's mapping is kinda one of the most socially acceptable and to-one's-core forms of smack talk in this community, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise that decay and I thought the same thing (which I also joked on fonzo for in this same thread), and having played some of ganggirls maps and unfortunately having worked with her on one I was more than happy to drop, I'm just being real. [/burn]

Why don't we just call out ganggirl as well for making literally the same joke immediately afterward, purely so she doesn't feel left out ;D

23 hours ago, nxGangGirl said:

... or the hundreds of other literally the-same insults tossed around all the time in the doom community, hehe. The plagiarize comment was purely meant to viciously compare ganggirl to SArais as it's edge, not to call her out on the material itself, which I thought was funny and tasteful. (Hence the reason I liked the comment; it actually meant more than calling somebody a bottom feeding nematode or some stupid, laughable shit like that lol)

I'm just here to help instigate fights and stoke fires; don't mind me. But seriously @nxGangGirl please actually practice for the match; even if not with me practice with somebody so you don't get totally wek'd :)

1 hour ago, Fonze said:

tl;dr

Shut up Fabio

And yes, unlike that bot @40oz I'll actually practice. If UT or Q3A taught me anything, it's that there's always practice before the big bad. And the big bad which I'll slay. Screw Buffy!

7 hours ago, Jaxxoon R said:

So these days can just anyone make a big racket with threads challenging each other?

I hope so. Multiplayer hopes so. A tradition of dueling — even as a means to settle petty differences — could be the best thing this corner of the community has contributed to helping grow a competitive backbone in a long, long time (sorry, 32in24!).