Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

Some things that just popped up in my mind a few minutes ago...

Well first off, is it just me, or is disturbing/scary to see someone play half-life/quake2 or anoy other FPS games while listening to Michelle Branch or Inis thcubus or something similar?

Another thing, is Kazaa all that cracked as everyone makes it seem? For example, one of my friends says that kazaa is the greatest thing ever in the whole fricken world. But all it is some stupid file sharing program like Morpheus. Besides, alot of dumb asses on Kazaa sure love to send viruses packed away in some of the files.

Let's see, one more thing just came to my mind. Is it just me or is the Halo really fun to play on multiplayer? I mean, sure Doom was great on LAN but Halo mutliplayer with 8 players with two TVs is totally mind blowing! Isn't the Xbox going online sometime this year or next?

* myk unleashes a huge lizard-eating eagle from a cage.

I have never disliked a games sound track enough to play my won music over the top of it. It always feels wrong.
I do for DM sometimes though.

yea halo is fun. i like it. didn't think i would too.
i like the fact that it shows a number of baddies on the screen at the same time. only in a few places have i seen it lag

also kazza is good to try but get a good virus scan. also it has spyware and u can get a patch that removes the spyware from it.

Forget Kazaa. I have seen the light, and the light is named SoulSeek!

Now if my wireless will stay up long enough, I'll be happy.