Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

What's your cover photo?

Mine is one of H R Giger's renditions of the Smoke Beast. I had a print of it as a kid and always rather liked it.

10030716_1.jpg

This retro-futuristic cityscape i've found on a Facebook group about Synthwave and retro style I follow...

16113925_711192169058203_44023295957349985_n.jpg

A photo (purposefully taken, not because I can't take screenshots) of my monitor displaying the Radiation Angel encounter text from Wasteland.

A random Mandelbrot curve image I found on the internet. I also use them for my desktop background, changing them every once in a while for the sake of variety.

Progressive Rock record "Pawn Hearts" by Van der Graaf Generator. My favorite album of all time, with some appropriately weird cover artwork to boot:

2.jpg.37f2518d8693fca9646dbc521a6b0467.j

Edited by RUSH

Mine is an image I made for one of Doom's birthdays. It has screenshots from the different Doom games, along with the logo, which has letters from the different games as well.

It got really blurry because I had to reduce its resolution due to Doomworld's upload size limit.

Picture I painted in gimp while on breaks during work like 2+ years ago.

mountqain2.png

Tux_Born_to_Frag.jpg

From Wikipedia: "Tux "Born to Frag", the Linux Penguin armed with a Bazooka. Originally made by Tipatat Chennavasin for [http://www.penguincomputing.com/ Pemguin Computing], source: [http://www.penguincomputing.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=253&Itemid=377"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I need to find a better image. perhaps picture of Tommy Wiseau might do.