Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

What's your cover photo?

I'm a big Lana Del Rey fan. Something about her music gets stuck in my head and before I know it I've listened to her a total of almost 1000 times. 

Plus that's my wife. If she'll get into relationships with a pleb like G-Eazy then I can't wait to be famous because I could totally wife that.

Avatar: A picture of Arma,a character from the game Demon's crest,he is a general of phalanx (the bad guy army and a rival for Firebrand (the good guy) throughout the game.

Cover:Zero,the main protagonist of Megaman zero and a main character in Megaman X,that's his redesign for the Zero series series because for me MMZ >>> MMX for everything.

27 minutes ago, Grazza said:

Mount Erebus. I was there in late 2008.

Fine place for a house IMO [/polar-bear]

Anyway, my new cover is a screenshot from my current Doom map that I'm quite fond of.

4 hours ago, MrGlide said:

I had changed my cover photo to this picture, as I found it humorous. Hide_Seek.jpg

Did they actually do a trading card series combining Dinosaurs Attack and Mars Attacks?

1 minute ago, Major Arlene said:

Mine is a screenshot from my one and only map that is so horribly cringe inducing dear god don't play it

*Downloads immediately

:-P

Just a screenshot from Doom 64's Dark Citadel map in the courtyard area with the marble pillars.

It is the title of my latest map, the letters derived from some of the textures used in it.

15 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

Nothing currently.

oh nothing, just a demon

I changed my Lana cover pic to a more minimalist picture that hides the shit crop job I did on my old Morty avatar (but shhh, you can only see it against a lighter background) plus 20 kb file limit made most of my choices look like pixelated gahbage. 

Edited by Neurosis

EDIT: lol already posted that, I'm a retard.

I want to change mine to something more orange but I can't think of anything good.

Edited by mrthejoshmon