Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

So, where are you from?

18 hours ago, Steve D said:

VIDEO

The funny part about this video - depending on when it was shot - it's probably when the lake is at it's warmest.

Trondheim, Norway. Not as close to Russia as those who live way up north, Sweden however, is only a couple of hours [of driving] away. We have forests and mountains and farmed salmon.

22 minutes ago, everennui said:

The funny part about this video - depending on when it was shot - it's probably when the lake is at it's warmest.

Now that's a scary thought! :D  Does it really hit peak warmth in late autumn/early winter?

I've lived 3/4 of my life in Australia (specifically, Brisbane), so it's probably the best and quickest answer to say that that's where I'm from, even if I wasn't born here and have actually lived in three other countries at various times :)

I'm from Poland, and I know literarly one person besides me who's into doom comunity, and he hates this forum. I hope that doom will become a bit more popular one day in my country. It's a legend, sure, but I don't know anyone besides that one guy who likes to play doom up to this day. Strange isn't it?

12 minutes ago, elsaltaccount#9999 said:

Romania, the land of- shit i don't have anything funny to say about my country, so, just Romania.

What about "Romania,the place people only know of because of Dracula"?

7 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

Yay, another Coloradan!

it's almost like millions of people started moving there after 2012/2013 :P 

And just like you, YukiRaven I will probably never leave this place.  It is just to beautiful here. But Shhhh...  don't tell anyone because people will want to move here.  : )

9 minutes ago, Searcher said:

And just like you, YukiRaven I will probably never leave this place.  It is just to beautiful here. But Shhhh...  don't tell anyone because people will want to move here.  : )

Oh yeah...

HEY EVERYONE, COLORADO IS A HORRIBLE PLACE FILLED WITH DISEASE AND 150+ DEGREE WEATHER.  *ahem*

11 minutes ago, Neurosis said:

it's almost like millions of people started moving there after 2012/2013 :P 

In all seriousness, I have a suspicion that the legalization of pot has actually made the traffic around here pretty bad.  Hopefully we can catch our infrastructure up to it soon to accommodate the influx of people.

Not just the traffic but everything, cost of living and general craziness in downtown Denver from people drifting over from big cities like Chicago or New York. 

I kind of had to leave but it was more reasons than that. I'd like to move back one day, maybe.

42 minutes ago, SOSU said:

What about "Romania,the place people only know of because of Dracula"?

Nice, tough i wanted to say something that would piss off Romanians that have only just now discovered what an "internet" is.

14 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

So am I! What province?

I'm from Alberta.

1 hour ago, Skeletonpatch said:

Yes, yes, the four of us are all Canadians, but what province(s) are you all from?

I'm from Alberta as well. Winter has arrived early this year, there is a ton of snow falling right now.

3 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

what province(s) 

Ontario, eh.

I have a soft spot in my heart for Alberta and Saskatchewan. I've never been there, I just like them. Manitoba can go to hell though.