Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hicks

Deimos lab

Hicks said:

¿does somebody knows what happened to deimoslab ???

Clarify or Elaborate in anyway, this question is a bit too vague for me to understand.

No, actually if he was really referring to "Deimos Lab", that site did exist for a period of time indeed. Its url used to be http://deimoslab.com,, however, according to what I know of, that site has been shutted down about half year ago, awhile after it had been redesigned. Don't ask me why, I have no idea either. Besides, as a matter of fact, I don't even know what the site is about at all, but its design looked awesome though.

It may have been a joke, but it was an interesting site nonetheless. I got a lot of inspiration to my fanfics from reading those log entries on the site.
Sad thing that it went down...
- then again, I have since become so busy that I would barely have time to read through these entries now.

Yeah, I remember that site, it was pretty cool. It wasn't an official site (I don't think it was anyway), but I found it entertaining and very interesting..Pity they stopped updating it :|

LorD BaZTArD said:

Yeah, I remember that site, it was pretty cool. It wasn't an official site (I don't think it was anyway), but I found it entertaining and very interesting..Pity they stopped updating it :|

They could've emailed their friends (for exampel) to tell them that perhaps a couple or two was willing to take over the site, somehow. That would've been grrrreat. Hey LorD BaZTArD, it's Xenospam!