Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teivman

Half-Life Codedame: Black Mesa

This is one of my first TC's for Doom. You play as an unnamed H.E.C.U. Marine PVT. Your Helicopter crashes in the Black Mesa storage holds late in the Resonance Cascade. the security guards know what your buddy's have done and they don't act kindly towards grunts like you. Avoid them or shoot em in the face. Oh and along with those guys you also end up fighting the aliens from xen, headcrab zombies and some of those black ops guys who have been sent in to do the dirty work after you *the grunts* messed up.    

Yes this wad is short but its also unfinished i will be posting some updates when i feel like it.  The wad uses some midi music conversions of half life and half life 2 tracks.  https://mega.nz/#!axMBWSQA!_8vXlui5XTIhoScvcNQ2E-KmayNkz3h_JG5V3QTKFFA

Edited by MrD!zone

Some screenshots taken in GZDoom.

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20170429_093531.png.4f52e607b61f17bdebb2c51d5e51b102.pngScreenshot_Doom_20170429_093612.png.cdadf292abaab29c51495e4423843f45.png

Really reminds me of some pre-dehacked total conversions, as all the monsters act completely like standard Doom monsters, like the Giant Enemy Headcrabs being lost souls. Noticed some misaligned textures here and there. I enjoyed it overall.

1 hour ago, Mosshopper said:

Some screenshots taken in GZDoom.

Hide contents

Screenshot_Doom_20170429_093531.png.4f52e607b61f17bdebb2c51d5e51b102.pngScreenshot_Doom_20170429_093612.png.cdadf292abaab29c51495e4423843f45.png

Really reminds me of some pre-dehacked total conversions, as all the monsters act completely like standard Doom monsters, like the Giant Enemy Headcrabs being lost souls. Noticed some misaligned textures here and there. I enjoyed it overall.

Thanks for playing. I'm glad you liked it!

1 hour ago, SOSU said:

Cool but i don't see a reason to not just make a Half-life mod.

I have no idea how to make maps in hammer.

1 hour ago, MrD!zone said:

I have no idea how to make maps in hammer.

Read tutorials and joins dome forums.