Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mustafa saed

wad review request

Here are some VERY quick reviews

Dissoloution - THIS IS MY FAVORITE WAD EVER!

Fatal's TQ trust - Never heard of it, dont feel like downloading it.

Doom Ressurection - A very very good wad. In fact, Ive played through it multiple times!

I think Doom Resurrection is absolutely brilliant - one of my favourite episodes.

I thought Dissolution was OK, but nothing special. Visually nice, but the gameplay seemed a bit flat compared to, say, Dark 7 (which was by the same authors IIRC).

I tried Trust quite a while ago, but got stuck somewhere (my fault, not the wad's). It looked very good, and I'll return to it some time.

DOOM Anomaly said:

*cough*DoomSearch*cough*

You can't simply search for it by only learning the title of the level. You won't be able to find it unless you know what the file is called.

999cop said:

You can't simply search for it by only learning the title of the level. You won't be able to find it unless you know what the file is called.

well, in most cases Doom Search works but if that doesnt work then, just use Google or sumthing. Those two always work for me.

fraggle made it, IIRC, and then someone made an announcement about it on the front page...

Dissolution - Good for Quake-Doom64-ish castlethings. Good zdoom scripting IMO wasn't my favorite. Too dark.
Fatal's TQ Trust - Very good. Love the story. Get it.
Doom resurrection - By Fatal also. Another good one.

Epyo said:

Fatal's TQ trust - Never heard of it, dont feel like downloading it.

Well, that has to go down as one of my faves. Quite a different feel and pace to most doom mods, being heavily story driven. Again, nice use of scripting. Definitely worth the DL.