• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TootsyBowl

Worst weapon in any game, ever

11 hours ago, Doominator2 said:

*Klobb Pic*

^Also what game is that from roofi?

I was so excited when I found the Klobb for the first time. I mean just excited as all hell because it was a submachine gun. Then I shot a guy three times with it. And shot him three more times. And then emptied the magazine and he finally died. I went back to the KF-7. 

But I'm glad they continued the same idea of a completely worthless automatic weapon when they made Perfect Dark. I'm still not sure if I ever completed the shooting range challenge with that thing. Oh, but the secondary fire is a chainsaw that does minimal damage, and by the time you get it, you're fighting giant fucking aliens with laser guns. And in multiplayer if I'm getting up close and personal I'll just punch them and give them that annoying as all fuck fuzzy view.

frange19.jpg

I found this picture years ago, and it still gives me a little chuckle.

klobb.jpg

M1911_2.png

The M1911A1 from Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix, it was the weakest pistol and gun in general in the game, I always picked the SOCOM over it and the Silver Talon when it was available via a mod.

7 hours ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Ghosts n' Goblins, which soundtrack was composed by Tim Follin?

Tim Follin didn't have anything to do with the original Ghosts'n Goblins. Original music was composed by Ayako Mori, and the NES version depicted credits both them and Harumi Fujita. Follin's only relation to the series are the C64 and Amiga versions of Ghouls'n Ghosts, but that's the sequel, not Ghosts'n Goblins itself; Mark Cooksey did the music for the C64 and Amiga ports of that one.

13 hours ago, Anidrex_1009 said:

Dead Space 2 Seeker Rifle.

Yes, It deals high damage and is really precise, but hey, when you are facing 6 enemies at the samen time and you can only shot 1 bullet per second with relative high damage (except if you point to the torso, then is low) then you get screwed. The weapons is good for cleaning small enemies, but they are like 4 more weapons that are better at that.

I really hate that thing. 

Does anyone still hate the disc blasters?

The cleric's mace in hexen. Everything from damage, range and sound about this weapon sucks. Even worse it deals less damage than gauntlets. It also has a hidden property where it makes you alt+f4 if you have to use it the moment you get any other weapon. (No ammo or reflecting meatshields that totally aren't everywhere)

2 hours ago, TFK said:

Does anyone still hate the disc blasters?

Those were better then the Seeker, but not as good as the pulse rifle or plasma cutter.

I finished the game only with those 2 weapons.

Bonus.

For Hardcore, the Contact Beam was AMAZING.

9 hours ago, KVELLER said:

TAKE THAT BACK YOU HERETIC

It uses uranium ammo which is quite rare, and eats it faster than a mouse with munchies.

It does so much damage that even Alien Grunts get wiped out in about a second, causing ammo wastage on most enemies. Pretty much its only ideal target are bosses.

The Tau Cannon is better for the majority of situations, and is my go-to anti-Alien Grunt weapon.

19 hours ago, TootsyBowl said:

It uses uranium ammo which is quite rare, and eats it faster than a mouse with munchies.

It does so much damage that even Alien Grunts get wiped out in about a second, causing ammo wastage on most enemies. Pretty much its only ideal target are bosses.

The Tau Cannon is better for the majority of situations, and is my go-to anti-Alien Grunt weapon.

But still, it isn't something I would call "the worst weapon in a game".