Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mikami41

Doom bible thread

I have been visited a zdoom thread named "Doom delta" and supposedly said that it brings all content from the doom bible and more, so i have been interested about the doom bible and read a little about it, and started to ask:

Do you guys think that doom could be different from a popular way if it was released that way?

Could be better?

Could be bad?

Also, what do you think about the weapons that were implemented in the game and got canceled later on.

And also: What do you think about the old bfg if it was released that way? i mean if they dealed about the drop fps the weapon made when fires, how could it been?

There's a lot about doom bible content, but i just post the doom delta trailer because it's relatable:

I'm actually happy they abandoned most of the "bible" idea, because doom will be little bit slower, less fun and less "relaxing in my opinnion. 

Old bfg was little bit op but more interesting.

I heard doom was supposed to have some kind of demon claws but they exchanged it for bfg, did someone know how the claws was supposed to look?

I thint the Doom bible is a fun idea, buuut, Doom I would be quite slower or linear, like CoD or something like that. So, I stay with vanilla.

18 hours ago, Mr. Trotl said:

I'm actually happy they abandoned most of the "bible" idea, because doom will be little bit slower, less fun and less "relaxing in my opinnion. 

Old bfg was little bit op but more interesting.

I heard doom was supposed to have some kind of demon claws but they exchanged it for bfg, did someone know how the claws was supposed to look?

There's pretty much everything on the doom delta mod, the only thing that they didn't put was the number of lives it was supose to have the player.

Screenshot_Doom_20170904_122737.png