Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

Have you ever had a crush on a videogame character?

1 hour ago, TFK said:

Alright. Not as cringey as @printz's Arch Vile!

This whole damn community has an immense cringe potential. Plenty of such threads.

Back in 1999/2000 during my pre-teens, I had a crush on that female elf from the Everquest box art.

74358ac4a5c7652e758e8dfdd5f8835c--everqu

6 hours ago, NinjaLiquidator said:

I once wanted to be sucked by Pacman

Would you settle for Q-Bert?

Not really crushes, but I like my waifus for their own styles, not for any type of affection... Anyway for answering your question, I like Miki Hoshii (from idolmaster) a lot.

Hoshii-Miki-miki-hoshii-34752227-552-575.png.a2db6b543f9f17575ededfcbcdd1a73e.png

Hmm. Since we're talking about video game characters, probably Link from the Zelda series. No idea why. Also Cloud Strife from FF VII: Advent Children. Yeah, I know it's a movie but close enough.

I do have a lot of anime husbandos tho

21 hours ago, Avoozl said:

Shamefully I did have a crush on imp Midna from Twilight Princess,

I felt she was overly sexualised in that game, especially for a zelda game, mainly the noises she makes riding your back is what gave me that impression, and her having her boobs out and all that.

Tifa and Dagger from ff7 and ff9 respectively. and of course Mei is Bei, one of my favorite characters from overwatch.

D.Va is overrated. Just loved by fat greasy white dudes who love petite little asian women.

I'm not fat, greasy or white. I'm skinny, not-greasy and pale.

Although I do like asian women.

I've had plenty of boners crushes on fictional characters portrayed by real human actors, but cartoons and such have never done anything for me. Getting a little to deep here I guess but wgaf: A big, important part of sex is touch. Easily the most important of the five senses imo when it comes to sex. I mean.. What the hell would a cartoon character feel like? The whole idea is too far removed from reality for me to find sexual appeal.

Now, if we're talking fictional characters like that elf chick in the Hobbit played by Evangeline Lilly? Whew, what a knock out!

ac1e9ecb3f5fa1a0e84435e248ac274f--taurie

Just now, Doomkid said:

I've had plenty of boners crushes on fictional characters portrayed by real human actors, but cartoons and such have never done anything for me. Getting a little to deep here I guess but wgaf: A big, important part of sex is touch. Easily the most important of the five senses imo when it comes to sex. I mean.. What the hell would a cartoon character feel like? The whole idea is too far removed from reality for me to find sexual appeal.

Now, if we're talking fictional characters like that elf chick in the Hobbit played by Evangeline Lilly? Whew, what a knock out!

ac1e9ecb3f5fa1a0e84435e248ac274f--taurie

Hope I don't get attracted to this girl too soon.

Lara Croft from classic Tomb Raider with triangle titties.

Karrigan from StarCraft.

Bayonetta :)

32 minutes ago, Clonehunter said:

Girls who shoot dinosaurs with guns are pretty cool, y'know

Regina eh?...that's a character that I haven't heard for so long...

On 08/09/2017 at 7:46 PM, Philnemba said:

Back in 1999/2000 during my pre-teens, I had a crush on that female elf from the Everquest box art.

74358ac4a5c7652e758e8dfdd5f8835c--everqu

holy shit me too - first time ive seen that image in years, i didnt even care what the game was at the time :D

Oni

Crash (Q3A)

Celes Ceré

Alleria Windrunner

That blood elf in wow cutscene

My female blood elf character in WOTLK private server.

I'm so lonely.. 

On 9/8/2017 at 3:57 PM, Walter confetti said:

Not really crushes, but I like my waifus for their own styles, not for any type of affection

Can someone explain the whole waifu thing to me? Does it just mean "anime girl that I fancy"?

I see it everywhere these days and have never really understood if it has any subtle connotations or not.