Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

Does anyone have an early version of Alpha Invasion for skulltag? It used to have midi music but more recent versions have an entirely different soundtrack. I remember a midi track that was used in the level shown in this video skip to 5 minutes in, but i don't know the source of the track, where to find an earlier version of alpha invasion that would have it, or any videos of alpha/delta invasion /w midi music.

if anyone has an early version of alpha invasion or the midi track I'm referring to, please help me out :)

7 hours ago, 40oz said:

Does anyone have an early version of Alpha Invasion for skulltag? It used to have midi music but more recent versions have an entirely different soundtrack. I remember a midi track that was used in the level shown in this video skip to 5 minutes in, but i don't know the source of the track, where to find an earlier version of alpha invasion that would have it, or any videos of alpha/delta invasion /w midi music.

if anyone has an early version of alpha invasion or the midi track I'm referring to, please help me out :)

Wish I could help but I can't even hear the music over the racket...

1. Looking for a very large city map where you start in an underground train and end with a battle inside a castle. Oops I think I found that one cheers.

2. Looking for an enormous underground green base with over 30,000 linedefs. Maybe released 5 to 10 years ago.

3. Looking for this outdoor map for Doom 2 named river.wad made in 1995 or so, but not sure who the author is. It is mostly rock textures with the outdoor areas Rock 4 and Rock 5 and indoor caves Rock 1, 2 and 3. There are a few large outdoor swamp-like battle areas.

4. Looking for some extremely large desert base map for Doom 2 which contains the E4 sky, it is a huge, linear adventure perhaps released in 2005 or so.

Spoiler

Just another bloody annoying spoiler. Spoils the fun .... but I am looking for this large Doom 1 wad from 1994, very large, abstract base level that is something to do with the sun.

Looking a BOOM compatible DM speedmapping set that I contributed that was Gothic theme made somewhere around 2010 or 2011 but I don't have a single clue what the name of it is :(

4 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

This seems like it. Links don't seem to work, however. (If you are wondering how I found it, I searched your username with a few keywords.)

Odd I couldn't find it under the search username section O_o

Lucky for me, I looked up "Erratic Texture Pack" on /idgames & found I was looking for so thanks for the help rdwpa :)

Eratspeed

I'm looking for a Doom 2 WAD which was kind of a slaughter esque megawad (?).

The one thing that sticks out in my mind though about it is I remember one level being a giant outside area, with a MIDI version of Halo 2's Leonidas playing 

One of the level names was "Back to UAC" or something, and it involved raising a bridge and entering a UAC building.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Here a wad I don't remember the name.

So:

the main environment was an underground research facility where you had to travel various slipgates like in quake, for the last slipgate you had to recover an antidote, otherwise if you took that slipgate without that antidote you were pretty dead.

The mod was for zdoom engine.

1 hour ago, Voltcom9 said:

Does anyone know if there is a working download link for this wad. I found this video on youtube and the download

link for it is deceased. Any help would be appreciated!

The About page on his youtube channel has links to a few other places where he can be found, including Steam and GooglePlus. You try contacting him through those?

Looking for Fractal Doom "fd_zamon_v0.2.4b.wad" (Zandronum monsters only version). I was able to find the others except for this and the SS addon. Thanks!

It was a hub wad with diffrent themes, you start out first in a tech base, then you can go to a jungle-like theme, nordic and something else I forgot. It also had jumpers that needed to be activated.

Hello, first post here, please help me, trying to find this wad for long time, here is what I remember:

- Space themed WAD

- Single level, very big, lots of monsters

- You do space walk by wearing the radiation suit at some point

- Ends with a space textured Icon of Sin boss fight

- At least 12-13+ years old

- Was playing this on Doom Legacy port very years ago

Thank you, thats it

How in earth you find this, not a good WAD, not a well known WAD.

6 hours ago, Grazza said:

Hi, I'm looking for a certain crosshair pack. It had (I think) over 100 different crosshairs for GZDoom.

I know for sure it wasn't this one.

EDIT: This one might be it, but I can't access the thread.

Edited by Cidem Tabmoc

There was this massive UAC tech base-themed level from way back that I played a chunk of once but never got around to finishing it due to the sheer size, but now I'd love to find it again and I didn't see it on the Cacowards so I'm guessing it went under the radar. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or can provide suggestions?

On 10/30/2017 at 11:53 AM, Cidem Tabmoc said:

EDIT: This one might be it, but I can't access the thread.

That thread should now be accessible. It was mistakenly moved to a private forum.

6 hours ago, Mad Butcher said:

That thread should now be accessible. It was mistakenly moved to a private forum.

Yes, that was the one! Thank you!

@Grazza
That's an epic level but not the one I'm remembering. All I can recall is it starting out in a dig site that leads to a portal and after that an incredibly massive facility. It may of even had colored lighting (static) like old ZDoom levels but I could be mixing that up with something else I played a long time ago.

@RjY
Nah it was a Doom II map.

I know I asked a year ago, or more... but still looking for I *THINK* an E1 Replacement, I know the title screen had the original Doom title screen but with something BLUE(?) written on it as well for the wad title.

The secret level had a baby Cyberdemon as a boss... I know I last played this wad in 2002ish.