Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

Who put Daisy's head on a spike?

3 minutes ago, CWolf said:

It was me. Yes, I was very violent child.

I have given your name to the PETA. :P

about daisy is known only two thing

1: daisy is doomguy pet

2: in 4th episode daisy is the main reason doomguy return to hell. he didn't know who kill daisy so he decide to kill the hell boss himself.

And yes 4th episode have story :-)

Commander Keen did, then he realised, he did a horrible thing, he cloned himself 3 times then he commited suicide in map32

1 hour ago, TFK said:

I may guess that it may be some demon, but I still don't actually know WHICH demon did it. Possibly an imp, or zombieman.

It was probably D_Runnin.

out of every little detail you could wonder about doom, this is among the most pointless I've seen in a long time. I feel like these threads are starting to reach postcount++ territory, but obviously I'm not the judge of that.

Just now, InsanityBringer said:

I feel like these threads are starting to reach postcount++ territory

Agreed

Daisy's head was put on a spike to tease a sequel to doom, and a sequel was teased because people who liked the original would be expected to buy it.

So, in a way, we all put Daisy's head on a spike.

Clearly it was an Imp named Adrian who came up with the idea. It's unfortunate really, because had that Imp not of done that Doomguy wouldn't of gone back to Hell and kick its ass a second time. Adrian is therefore single-handedly responsible for the destruction of the Icon of Sin, the plan to take over Earth would've been perfect if Doomguy had no additional reason to keep fighting. Adrian was then banished to the darkest depths of Hell, where he was never seen or heard from again.

3 hours ago, Mr. Trotl said:

about daisy is known only two thing

1: daisy is doomguy pet

2: in 4th episode daisy is the main reason doomguy return to hell. he didn't know who kill daisy so he decide to kill the hell boss himself.

And yes 4th episode have story :-)

So what you're saying is John Wick ripped off Doom?

Wait a second, how did the demons know Daisy was Doomguy's pet? They obviously put her head on a spike before the Doomguy got back to Earth. Could it be possible that Doomguy carried Daisy with him all the time but she died on his adventures and the rabbit's head on the spike was put there just to torment and mock the Doomguy? Did Daisy die at the conclusion of KDITD?  

Could it be...BETRAYAL?! But who would commit such a dastardly act??

1 hour ago, DooM_RO said:

Wait a second, how did the demons know Daisy was Doomguy's pet? They obviously put her head on a spike before the Doomguy got back to Earth. Could it be possible that Doomguy carried Daisy with him all the time but she died on his adventures and the rabbit's head on the spike was put there just to torment and mock the Doomguy? Did Daisy die at the conclusion of KDITD?  

Could it be...BETRAYAL?! But who would commit such a dastardly act??

Doomguy did it.....just went into a ragequit and impaled Daisy
THE END........

11 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

Doomguy did it.....just went into a ragequit and impaled Daisy
THE END........

No wonders he always seems so sad about killing *cough* 

Just now, Anidrex_1009 said:

No wonders he always seems so sad about killing *cough* 

He has PTSD

Here's a WAD idea I've just had.

You play as Daisy during the events of Inferno and must activate the teleporter on Earth's side so that Doomguy can return from Hell once he beats the Spider Mastermind. You must evade the demons because you die in one shot, activate environmental hazards so you can kill them, solve jumping puzzles, occasionally pick up the Black Carrot, which transforms you into Turbo Daisy for a short time, allowing you to chomp the demons to death.

When you finally flip the switch and go to meet the Doomguy, you see the cutscene from Daisy's point of view. You see the Doomguy emerge from the portal but moments later a demon rips your head and puts it on a stick, all in first person.

13 hours ago, Jamins34 said:

So what you're saying is John Wick ripped off Doom?

i don't think they knew about 4th episode story in doom but what you know :-)

My guess is while the marine was fighting in Hell, the demons came to Earth, started slaughering every human and found out that the marine had a pet, thus killing Daisy and impaling the head as a act of revenge against the marine, which after the marine destroys the Spider Mastermind, he sees his pet's head on a stick, becoming furious and wanting to unleash his rage, he comes back to Hell for one more time and exact his revenge, and thus, Thy Flesh Consumed.