Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxGangrel

nxGangrel Vs. Alfonzo

Can someone tell me the results? I havent watched it and I don't have time to really. Putting it in a spoiler should be a good countermeasure for people who want to watch the stream later or something I dunno...

I wanted to say that I admire the sportsmanship on display here. There's probably a lot of people who want to get into Doom multiplayer, but are are grateful Doomguy doesn't have a crouch sprite for the sit-and-spin. It's nice to see that barrier of entry diminished. 

Aflie put up more of a fight then expected, those were extremely tense matches. I'm looking foreword to another fight with him and anyone else in the future, as well as other public 1v1 fights. I think we should start having more of them as well as getting them more "publicity" in this community of ours. I also like what 42 said. It would be cool if we had elimination tournaments. Let's get this kick started!

Also, thanks a bunch to @Decay for the practice rounds and advice!

If anyone has recorded the match as well, like the last one, that would be awesome. If not, no worries.

Edited by nxGangGirl

GG folks, i wasn't able to watch the stream as history unfloded due to some really shitty internet issues, but i'm cathing up watching cptclaver steam

I finally had the chance to watch the match yesterday; great duels and wp both of you! Also major props to ganggirl for the outstanding performance; shame I missed the chance to get in a few duels during your training but I hope to some time in the future. Awesome to see mp getting more attention with these events, too; I'd like to see them continue :)

Granted I said I'd fight Alfonzo AND 40oz, should I fight him as well for the hell of it? I'm sure it would be a fun show, haha

I'd like to see that; to complete the trifecta. If 40oz is interested and puts in a few games ahead of time, it could make for some great viewing. A great contest is as important as showing off skills to newcomers.

I'd actually advocate making it a best of five, though, or at least having the remaining games in a bo3 series play out as dead rubbers. The commentators and viewers for our game were urging you to get the win in the second match; they wanted more blood!

I'd like to see 40 practice, get better, and firmly get a whoopin'.

Haha, well I'll let you handle your other multiplayer endeavors first before our next date night ;)

As for the general public, I'll be a regular on the zandronum servers. So catch me on one or pm me for a casual duel. Happy fragging ya'll!