Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

I happen to be listening to a song I started on my phone today :D it is pretty good so far, when I am done I will put it up on here for people to use in their wads :) That is if people can find a place for it, it is a mid speed acid/303 type of song, I can give a wip version if you want a sneak peek

I don't usually care for women's voices in R&B, but I was in the mood for branching out today. Stumbled across these nice little gems:

Spoiler

Very well-known:

The rest I'd never heard before:

I just find something profound in the gritty informality of blues...

wolf vostells' concert fluxus sara-jevo

no link because the only yt thing had tits in the thumbnail and im not sure how ok that is or isnt

good stuff tho!

A few hours ago I woke up from a dream where I was running around at work, belting "If We Hold On Together" (the ending theme from The Land Before Time) at the top of my lungs, much to the annoyance of everyone present.

In a sense, it was the most recent song I've listened to.

I listen to the ost of a ps1 game I had and was totally unknown. The music is quite atmospheric, I like. This game had a lot of problems but was very otherworldly.

I wish that Berserk 2016 animation was in same level as this badass ost, atleast I can listen this while reading manga.