27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you play more often?

• Doom/Ultimate Doom
    • Doom2
    • Heretic/Shadow of the Serpent Riders
    • Hexen/Hexen Deathkings
    • Another Doom engine game
    • Other

Doom II. I've been playing both Momento Mori I and II, mainly for map design inspiration but hey, it's an excellent blast nonetheless.

doom2. i've only glanced at heretic, didn't like it, played a bit more hexen, propably becouse there was nothing better to play (ie. doom or so. :)

I'm not sure, probably DOOM II but only a bit more than DOOM, simply cause there's more WADs for it out there. I haven't played the Raven games in a long time and I don't regularly do so.

No idea.
Probably Doom 2 - but that's only the D2 based mods I play. I rarely ever touch the official Doom 2 levels.
I do play the official Doom 1 maps a lot though - e2m2 in particular.

Hexen by far, but that's mostly becuse of testing the maps I'm making. Next is Heretic, followed closely by Doom 2 (usually for the extra wadfiles out there), then Doom and finally Deathkings of the Dark Citadel.

Doom 2, but I play the others extensively tho. D2 is best for modding. I don't know why, it just is.

I play doom2 more than the rest. I got ultimate doom about three months ago(third time purchasing a copy) and have played it twice since then. as for heretic, I only have the shareware. hexen I got recently, and have not been able to play it very well because of my mouse problems.

You mean weapon. There's just the SSG :)
Recently, I have been playing more Heretic/Hexen than Doom or Doom2, although I still play those games extensively.

I didn't really vote, since I would have chosen both DOOM and DOOM II. I can hardly separate them in my mind, it's one, the other, then the other again, and so on.

Heretic and Hexen both confuse me... I'll stick with doom2, because there is a larger veriety to choose from. Doom 1, has a better atmosphere.

If this is about official levels then I probaply play doom1 most: i finish E1 every once in a whil, I love it. I hardly never play doom2 originals and i have completed heretic only once and I have never played Hexen though, too hard to find way for my taste.

If this is about wads, then definitely Doom2.