Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

WTF!!!!!!!!!

ok i thought it was a joke, i dont watch much TV. However my mom says "you have to see this, its horrible."
she turns on the TV and shows me the most horrid trash that is a disgrace to all that is consider american culture. It was.... The Anna Nicloe smith show!!! jesus fuck'n christ i have never seen something so horrible in my life. to make thigs worse she was going to have shots taken of her to be in play boy. that is one playboy i would offer to the volcano god. if i even saw that nasty trailer slut naked I would have to burn my eyes out with a soldering iron. Who even thought of putting that shit on the air should be pecked to death by chickens, then be fed to anna. God I wanted to take a ball bat to the TV cause it was so fucking stupid. the i thouhgt "its not TV's fault its that fat bitch!" Now i want to hit her with a bat. anyway that is by far the worse thing i have seen yet. anyone agree
also if u like the show, get the FUCK out of our country

Little Faith said:

A potential inspiration for the Doom 3 mancubus mayhap?

LMAO. good one little faith. yeah the anna nicole show is completely disgusting. she is making money by humiliating herself. she used to be really hot, and I don't mind big girls, but my lord. she is not sexy at all anymore.

Poor taste sells. If the Anna Nicole Smith show doesn't prove it, look at the Man Show, Jackass, or that loser from MTV with only one nut, what's-his-name.

Scientist said:

Who/what is Anna Nicole?

The second most disgusting thing in the world.
Barney comes first, and shie bumped Slutney Spears (in her head) to third. (which by the way, is not easy, unless you're a pathetic excuse for a celebrity that doesn't deserve to be wher she is now, the damn bitch)

A potential inspiration for the Doom 3 mancubus mayhap?

Or the perfect nude chick.
I forget who Anna Nichole Smith is and there's no time in my busy internet schedule to look for her.

Ughhhhh, a documentary showing how flys lay larve in a corpse and watching the Maggots hatch and devour the body is less disturbing than that show.

IMJack said:

Poor taste sells. If the Anna Nicole Smith show doesn't prove it, look at the Man Show, Jackass, or that loser from MTV with only one nut, what's-his-name.

Yeah, that's why we'll see a PG-13 rated Doom movie *growls like crazy*
In a close-to-perfect world, people who like to watch tasteless crap or gets tasteless crap on the TV would be shot.

That Van Diesel guy should hook up with that horrible beast, since she has the size of a gigantic diesel truck damnit.

Scientist said:

Ok, I think I found her.
We're talking about this aren't we?

Her pictures remind me of a living dead whale.

kulma said:

hey, what about the ketchup song? :D

There's nothing wrong with the Ketchup Song. It's just a shortlived pop ditty with an extremely catchy hook and a silly dance included.

Kinda like the Macarena craze that swam over Europe for some time ago (I doubt it really hit US).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This topic is brilliant!

No Poet sees Anna Nicole Smith picture

Oh my word, is it Hallowe'en again already?

We could market this as an advert for Independence Day 2: The Fat Ugly Bastard From Beneath The Sea.

Someone should tell her that she probably isn't going to need the "No stalking" T-shirt....

Scientist said:

Ok, I think I found her.
We're talking about this aren't we?

Even the Icon of Sin would have nightmares if it saw THAT.

MRB_Doom said:

Even the Icon of Sin would have nightmares if it saw THAT.

Ugh, you mean if she saw her reflection? SHE IS THE ICON OF SIN!

Xian said:

Jackass rules, get a sense of humor

Laughing at stupid people is pretty entertaining. in fact, that's why i quit watching tv and went outside.

bigbadgangsta said:

Somebody should make a wad that replaces the Icon of Sin's textures with Anna Nicole's face.

You think she's bad now?

Do any of you guys know how she got to being famous? She married some rich, old dying bastard when she was a little more trim around the edges.

...i guess that that proves that not all old people are wise. ;P

Im not a fan of the Anna Nicole show but Im addicted to the theme song.

Jackass should not be watched by anyone. Ever.

Use3D said:
Laughing at stupid people is pretty entertaining. in fact, that's why i quit watching tv and went outside.

this statement is teh win

bigbadgangsta said:

The really fat version.

MRB_Doom said:

The really fat version.

..or perhaps immensely Obese, Corpulent, husky, fleshly, massive, Gargantuan, gigantic, enormous, colossal, ogre-like, mammoth-like...must I go on?

..or perhaps immensely Obese, Corpulent, husky, fleshly, massive, Gargantuan, gigantic, enormous, colossal, ogre-like, mammoth-like...must I go on?

Mate, you forgot roly-poly, rotund, hefty, nauseating, disgusting, offputting to men, a maker of homosexuals and offensive to nature.