Find results in...
Epyo

Captain Mancubus Sketch

waw... It`s cute!

I`d still kill it though >:-]

"Captain Mancubus vs Satan"
hmm... I wonder who`d win :)

Tell your bro it look cool!

Well, in the last level of my wad, you get to duel with Satan (Spider Mastermind with less pain chance and more hit points, and when he dies the first time he comes back to life.) So only the player can tell who would win... Uhh... Anyway, thanks!

DemonSlayerGuy said:

IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM FOR THE AUTHOR, I WILL NOT MAKE A POST. I MAY NOT INSULT AN ARTIST'S WORK! IF I DO, I WILL FACE THE WRATH OF EITHER DSM OR BIGBADGANGSTA

Shaadap.
---------------------

Epyo: That's a cool pic. Tell 'im to keep drawing. I like his style.

I just deleted a worthless post stating that the drawing "sux" without giving any clear explanation to why and without taking into consideration who has done the drawing (in this case I'd guess that Epyo's brother is still a kid).

I dunno how old Epyo's bro is, but my drawings were of a similar quality when I was around 6-8'ish, so I'll say that he has a lot of talent that he should continue to work on, because if he'll do that, he'll end up maybe being far better than me - tell your bro that Epyo.

Anyway, the point of this post is to make this clear: I do not tolerate stupid posts that fit the description of the one described above (the one I deleted) - people who post like that are rude (and rude posts do not belong in a forum like this, where the key purpose is to encourage) and clearly show the intelligence of a damn brick. There I've said it.

IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM FOR THE AUTHOR, I WILL NOT MAKE A POST. I MAY NOT INSULT AN ARTIST'S WORK! IF I DO, I WILL FACE THE WRATH OF EITHER DSM OR BIGBADGANGSTA (keeping in mind it was done by a 8 year old)

clear explanation to why

Ahem, yes... So this is because the Mancubus is misproportioned, there's something that looks like electricity spreding down it's arm-tubes, which should be partly under it's skin. It has tiny legs that could never support it's body weight. The actual Mancubus has blank, green eyes, no pupils. The planets are not in correct order and earth's (assuming it is earth) land is laid out wrong. Space isn't bright, nor is it filled with Doritos.

Coopersville said:

LOL. It's funny because it's bad... (keeping in mind it was done by a 8 year old)Ahem, yes... So this is because the Mancubus is misproportioned, there's something that looks like electricity spreding down it's arm-tubes, which should be partly under it's skin. It has tiny legs that could never support it's body weight. The actual Mancubus has blank, green eyes, no pupils. The planets are not in correct order and earth's (assuming it is earth) land is laid out wrong. Space isn't bright, nor is it filled with Doritos.

All right, I expect that the drawings YOU did when you were a kid totally OWN this drawing.
Admittedly, this drawing is nothing 'revolutionary' or special the way I see it, but a kid that has the courage to get his drawing up on a forum where the majority of pics are far more complex and advanced deserves encouragement, and in your post I only see needless trashing of the drawing.

I would only use the expression "bad drawing" if the guy who did the drawing ASKED for it - like a guy saying: "LOOK AT MY KICKASS DRAWING, IT TOTALLY OWNZ J00!!!!" and the drawing really isn't all that great, THEN I would allow myself to comment negatively.

If I see a "bad" drawing on the forum, I usually just tell the person how (s)he can improve on it and maybe pull out any positive aspects of the drawing and commend the person on that, so that the person in question does not say to himself/herself "Bah, I suck at drawing, I never wanna do a drawing EVER again". Lemme make it perfectly clear: I do not want to see ANY bashing of any drawing in this forum, unless the artist downright asked for it - give constructive criticism or stfu. Saying that a drawing is "Bad" or that it "Sux" is anything BUT constructive.

You got that?

You got that?

I got it, not that his brother will be visiting the forums. And...

All right, I expect that the drawings YOU did when you were a kid totally OWN this drawing.

They did...

Coopersville said:

I got it, not that his brother will be visiting the forums.

And...

They did...

1) still, no reason to bash it

2) then scan some of your Picaso JR sketches.

Very cool, that's how i started, keep up the good work....

I like the perplexed look on his face, it's funny

dsm said:

but my drawings were of a similar quality when I was around 6-8'ish

.....I'm 13....and thats still better than my drawing quality...

DOOM Anomaly said:

.....I'm 13....and thats still better than my drawing quality...

Proof?

Incredible! Coopersville just won't get it!
I ask him to avoid dissing a drawing and what does he do??? He CONTINUES to act like a smartass.
Dammit! This thread really makes me want to go back in this forum, find a drawing by coopersville and trash the crap out of it so that he gets the idea of how much it sucks to hear that people think your drawing sucks, but a) then I would make myself look like an moron (like Coopersville is beginning to) and 2) it would be a big lie the most of it.

Coopersville: Did you ever take into consideration that Epyo's littlebrother MAY be looking over Epyo's shoulder when he browses these forums?
I say it again: Stop trashing people's drawings, you're making yourself look like a total jerk.

If I see ONE more post by you attempting to justify your lousy behaviour, I'll kill the damn post. Period. End of discussion.

Dsm said:
Coopersville: Did you ever take into consideration that Epyo's littlebrother MAY be looking over Epyo's shoulder when he browses these forums?

dsm said:
I ask him to avoid dissing a drawing and what does he do??? He CONTINUES to act like a smartass.
Dammit! This thread really makes me want to go back in this forum, find a drawing by coopersville and trash the shit out of it so that he gets the idea of how much it sucks to hear that people think your drawing sucks, but a) then I would make myself look like an asshole (like Coopersville is beginning to) and 2) it would be a big lie the most of it.

[...]I say it again: Stop fucking trashing people's drawings, you're making yourself look like an asshole.

If I see ONE more post by you attempting to justify your lousy behaviour, I'll kill the damn post. Period. End of discussion.

I sure hope not, for the kids virgin eyes...

dsm said:

Dammit! This thread really makes me want to go back in this forum, find a drawing by coopersville and trash the shit out of it so that he gets the idea of how much it sucks to hear that people think your drawing sucks, but a) then I would make myself look like an asshole (like Coopersville is beginning to) and 2) it would be a big lie the most of it.

I say it again: Stop fucking trashing people's drawings, you're making yourself look like an asshole.

Your right DSM, this isn't the first time, it would be a shame on the part of the artists, who worked so hard, I know, i am one myself.