Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mayomancer

Who would you be in the Doomworld's forum family ?

The unwelcome drunk uncle whom nobody likes, who comes to your house and eats all the food, talks too much shit and offends all of the family. And is a cunt.

9 minutes ago, glenzinho said:

The unwelcome drunk uncle who comes to your house and eats all the food and talks too much shit. And is a cunt.

s-l300.jpg

That weird and/or cool uncle that brings you Playboy magazines and other cool gifts, lets you do cool stuff like smoking/drinking/shooting/driving, and gives you manly-man advice. Kinda like Uncle Bumblefuck (AvE)

You parents won't always approve of him, but boy oh boy, nobody can't deny he's gone places and knows his shit.

That is the exact idea I have of you Maes! Add emo to your description GhoulDesecrator and I'd call it just about perfect ;)

We can't all be the crazy uncle.

Since I come here to be irresponsible rather than an upstanding citizen (as I am on other forums), I'd be quite the perfect often married and divorced, traveling, always hear from him never see him uncle... or the grandfather's brother who's too old to care anymore because he's reached his last years who no longer participates on the family yet comes to all the family functions to eat the food. Then gets asked are you ever going to bring a DOOM .wad to pass and then reply you're lucky I still come to these things.

Edited by geo

3 minutes ago, Voros said:

The innocent boy who's not so innocent. Nowhere near innocent, in fact.

So Britney Spears uses the forum?

The cousin who would be anywhere but here. Who also thinks he had figured out life and wants to do art for living. Also consumes all cakes and sweets. And then it turns out he was actually chill but in the shadow of everyone else he looks like a failure.

51 minutes ago, Battle_Kirby said:

The cousin who would be anywhere but here. Who also thinks he had figured out life and wants to do art for living. Also consumes all cakes and sweets. And then it turns out he was actually chill but in the shadow of everyone else he looks like a failure.

Well that's pretty much me in real life.

Ann Veal.  I've been here since the beginning of DW but I don't think anyone has any idea who I am.

The weird half-forgotten guy trapped in the attic whom no one dares speak of.

The cool but strange cousin with which you can play all kinds of video games and talk about deep issues, but that ends up saying more than it should and is left alone.

tumblr_mmgk12si1g1rvdee4o1_500.gif

5 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

Probably the inconvenient nephew who nobody actually wants in but tries to socialize anyway.

Thanks for describing me in real life! Just replace nephew with cousin and it's perfect!

I'd be the cousin who thinks too much about what they say, and ends up watering down their main argument so much that it becomes meaningless and I may as well have not even said it in the first place. Struggling to get some form of acknowledgment from the people around me when there is some sort of social interaction going on... Oh wait, that's me in real life again!

3 hours ago, Anidrex_1009 said:

The cool but strange cousin with which you can play all kinds of video games and talk about deep issues, but that ends up saying more than it should and is left alone.

tumblr_mmgk12si1g1rvdee4o1_500.gif

That's what you get for saying, "If aunt blood relative wasn't in the family you would drill."

Edited by geo