Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMer 4ever

How many games do you have?

Let's see... I have 32 games on PS 12 on N64 10 on Game boy, 10 on SNES and 102 on PC, the total sum being 166. (I didn't bother counting all the games in Roberta Williams anthology, so I counted it only as one game, you could add extra ten to the list if you wish).

And I still like the Doom most!

btw, none of the games are illegal.

Right now, I have about 40 games for the PC (not all of them are installed). However, I did have somewhere around 25 games for the Apple 2E. My brother has those somewhere, along with the computer, collecting dust. I had close to 40 (not including duplicate a Pac-Man and Combat) Atari 2600 games, about 50 NES games, and 30 SNES games before I sold them.

Once I got a PC, I eventually stopped playing them and they were taking up too much space anyway. Besides, when I want to play those old games again, I'd just use an emulator. I have about 25 of those, including all the Final Fantasy games up to 6.

Too many to count, spanning 6 consoles and all my computers. I have a Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gameboy colour, and a Gamecube. the Gamecube only has 3 games on it, i still building a collection for that system. I love my game collection, and have some pretty rare games (bet you couldn't tell i'm a sega freak). I plan on owning an Xbox too, some sweet sega games are going to be on it so i have no choice ;P

Well, we've got 2 PCs (low spec *sigh*), a Playstation and an N64.

Our PC games are pretty much ageing titles, such as :
Doom : CE
Half Life
Homeworld
Warcraft II
Dungeon Keeper
Dark Forces
Jedi Knight

...and so on. Jay, on the other hand, has a massive collection of PS games, and a paltry few on the N64 (a recently bought second-hand machine).

ofcourse: the ultimate doom and doom II, on cd from gt interactive. the paper covers beutify my speakers :)
then, mechwarrior 3, homeworld, half-life (cd's scratched bad, won't install), system shock 2, outcast, shogo: mobile armor division and shadow of the comet. rest are lost in some space and time which i'll propably not stumble into. i also have a NES with ~10 games, and a oldskool GB (not the fancy colourful slim ones) which i'll propably update to be a kick-ass-techno-machine ála http://www.nanoloop.de/

Millions of games for PC. Mostly on CDs and on 3 or 4 HDDs. Computer is all I got. (Heh, 4 of 'em too)

I have roughly 15 for NES, 15 more for SNES, 7 for Genesis, 1 PSX, 13 for N64, 5 for GCN and a countless number of PC games. That makes the number of games I have countless, 56 if you don't include my computer.

Lets see...

PC: 78 (At least)

GameCube: N/A

Xbox: N/A

PS2: 20

N64: 7

Both PSX's: 50 (at least)

Super NES: 26

Sega Genesis: 21

Both Gameboy's: 11

Both Game Gear's: 22

NES: 80 (at least)

Both Atari's: 24

Celeco (is that spelt right?): 11

Original Sega: 9

I have more and junk, but Im too lazy to go and check everything, so bite me. ;P

PC : high number
SNES : we had over 30 games but we sold most of them
NES : had about 20, sold most
PSX : like 10
Dreamcast : 6 or 7
GBA : 3

Shitloads of PC games, about 80% I dont play :P

Lots of Sega Genesis, PSX, C64 games.

A few for NES, N64, PS2, uh, and a few for gameboy...

I'm obviously not into video games as some of you out there. :)
I think I've got about 30 games in total.
Sega Master system II - about 8
SNES - about 8 (apart from Doom nothing beats Mario cart, and street fighter II [normal] for endless games play) IMHO
PSX - 2 some final fantasy games
PC - all the dooms, and about 10 others.
Legally though I don't own plutonia or TNT, but I would if I could find somewhere to buy them without the need of a credit card. I hate not owning the games I love :(

If warez counts, then about 700 for SNES, about 100 for NES...etc

I have about 30 PC games, 4 GCN, 5 DC, 7 SNES, 12 NES, about 20 for GB (includes GBC and AGB)...probably a few more than that that I have missed.