Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

I love ToxicXEternity's covers! And yeah, it seems I like a lot the music on your streams. :)

Have you ever heard about that boy band One Direction? Well, I dont like them at all, but hell, this guy alone made some really cool songs, this one reminds me so much to Pink Floyd and David Bowie. From teen pop to indie-rock or progresive.

The Black Lotus is perhaps the most legendary Amiga demoscene group. This demo, ranked 1st in its category at Assembly 2006, was meant to be their farewell to the Amiga so they could move to more powerful hardware such as the Playstation Portable and PC. They eventually came back, though. This particular demo requires an Amiga 1200 with a 100Mhz 68060 accelerator. The slight hitching you see is the result of the A1200's DMA being a little too slow to handle it.

The scene where the view pans back from a crow's eye influenced a scene in the PC group Andromeda Software Development's "Lifeforce" demo in 2007.

Edited by Steve D

1 minute ago, therektafire said:

Are those realtime 3d renders or prerendered? :o

That's a good question. I'm guessing that at a minimum they were loaded into RAM for precalc, thus not true realtime generation. They have a lot of tricks. ;)

An old favorite PC demo by the German group Farbrausch. Has a jammin' track by paniq.