Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zark

BSP/Wadauthor Problem

I'm working on a map in Wadauthor, and it being the bitch that it is, has screwed up something. I suspect it's the shitty internal node builder, so I downloaded BSP 5.1. Now, whenever I try to run my map through this I get the error:

Program Error: *** Linedef 1 has vertex out of range ***

I've tried running all my Wadauthor built maps through BSP, but it always gives me the same error. I tried running the original Doom E1M1 through it, and it worked fine. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Have you tried Zennode? If it does bomb out it might tell you more specifically what the problem is... but I promise nothing. :p

ZarcyB said:

so I downloaded BSP 5.1. Now, whenever I try to run my map through this I get the error:

Program Error: *** Linedef 1 has vertex out of range ***

The site is down for maint so I couldn't check 5.1. Using 5.0 as a reference, sounds like you still can not process levels in HEXEN format. ZDOOM levels can be in HEXEN format.

So use Zennode:)

Whee.

I downloaded Zennode, works fine :) Thanks Rellik, and deep.

deep: what your saying about BSP not supporting Hexen is probably right, as far as I can tell.

Thanks again :)

deep said:
[...] sounds like you still can not process levels in HEXEN format. ZDOOM levels can be in HEXEN format.

Yes, BSP remains only a Doom node builder.