Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micropoint

Alright i need your help.

Hello everyone so first am French my english is not perfect.......

I did doom video in the past... Ad to re install everything on my computer and forgot to save up my doom file and PB mod...

I managed to find the old project brutality version i love.

This one in video to let you know. >>>

My problem is that i cant have the same HUD as seen in this video.

I ad everything setup, but in game when i change the screen size to get different HUD, i cant get the same as my video.

Is plz anyone able to help me ? I would love to re do some Doom video.

So if anyone have the solution to this problem.... !

I want the same old version of project brutality.

Whenever i click on Ultimate Doom Visor i get this message top left corner of the screen.

Attempting to open menu of unknown type dhud. Here is the screen.

59e625db817d3_gzdoom2017-10-1717-45-12-367.jpg.4b36bb5a5eba642172d8ab44cc866b48.jpg

Everything else seems to work perfectly except for the HUD as seen in my video for example........

No one really ? ........

I just need a complet and old version of Project Brutality, same as seen in the video.

This is just what i am asking, or at least a way to fix the HUD problem ...................

This is a wild guess as I do not have Project Brutality (much less the exact version you're using) but if you have to install GZDoom independently of this mod, it's possible you may require a specific version of GZDoom as well. Errors where there were none before are typically the result of an incorrect setup, so you'll have to make sure everything was exactly as it was prior to your reinstall before you can be sure.

In the future, threads involving specific inquiries about a mod would be better posted in the "WADs & Mods" forum, as it'll receive more appropriate attention there. (Also, I wouldn't expect a quick response for an incredibly specific question: not everyone checks this place regularly.)

1 minute ago, CapnClever said:

This is a wild guess as I do not have Project Brutality (much less the exact version you're using) but if you have to install GZDoom independently of this mod, it's possible you may require a specific version of GZDoom as well. Errors where there were none before are typically the result of an incorrect setup, so you'll have to make sure everything was exactly as it was prior to your reinstall before you can be sure.

In the future, threads involving specific inquiries about a mod would be better posted in the "WADs & Mods" forum, as it'll receive more appropriate attention there. (Also, I wouldn't expect a quick response for an incredibly specific question: not everyone checks this place regularly.)

Hello and thank you.

so in your opinion i should try the same setup but with another version of gzdoom right ?

Because i have the same setup as before to be honnest, just the hud problem.... :/

Given the upload date of your video, the latest GZDoom version out at the time was 2.1.1. Since then, GZDoom has been updated to version 2.4.0, then to v3 where its latest version is 3.2.0: in that time, numerous changes have occurred, some of which may break the functionality of old mods.

As a starting point, I'd recommend downloading GZDoom 2.1.1 if you haven't already (here's an archive of GZDoom versions) and try using your version of Project Brutality with that. You might have to dig deeper with older versions, but I figure you'll be on the right track.

14 minutes ago, CapnClever said:

Given the upload date of your video, the latest GZDoom version out at the time was 2.1.1. Since then, GZDoom has been updated to version 2.4.0, then to v3 where its latest version is 3.2.0: in that time, numerous changes have occurred, some of which may break the functionality of old mods.

As a starting point, I'd recommend downloading GZDoom 2.1.1 if you haven't already (here's an archive of GZDoom versions) and try using your version of Project Brutality with that. You might have to dig deeper with older versions, but I figure you'll be on the right track.

Dont know if this can help you out, but these are the fil from the older PB mod i try to use again.. With the HUD....

59e66f2e4ed03_bandicam2017-10-1722-59-04-446.jpg.c11131bd25974518e5eaa354a300badd.jpg

Alright alright no one is able to help me its okay. :)

Well i will maybe do some new Doom Video but without HUD at all and like always in 12 on 10 difficulty.

This can be fun.

Take care everyone.

Project brutality has a discord channel. Maybe you should try go there and maybe they'll solve your problems ;)

4 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Project brutality has a discord channel. Maybe you should try go there and maybe they'll solve your problems ;)

Hello.

Its okay man. ^^ Thanks anyway.

A new video is coming in like 25 minutes, i posted something also to explain, you will understand.