Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Herzon

Any funny Doom wads recomended?

I am in thirst of a good funny Doom wad right now because right now the only Doom wads that look safe that I can find are pretty bland. For at least my tastes. Also keep in mind I already have the extreme weapons pack! So dont reply about that mod.

In my experience, Doom humor wads usually fail both at being humorous and decent Doom wads. 

DOOD, of course! Easy there, just joking. You can try it, of course, but it's not the "funniest Doom mod", nope.

I'll recommend also:

Pinenapple Fritter

Pirate Doom

Grezzo 2

Crapirc5 WITH Russian Overkill. Without R.O. Crapirc5 is not so funny. (Not funny at all, to be honest).

Trash Megawads Dirty Sky 1, Dirty Sky 2 and Dirty Sky 3. If you've played Half-life on Crack and you liked this - you will like the Dirty Sky megawads.

Doom: The Golden Souls. Not funny mod as "comedy" genre, but you'll have fun while playing - 100%.

DooM Vacation. A remake-port of Duke Nukem's Vacation addon.

Mayhem Mansion (TC). Nuff said

While Going Down isn't a jokewad, it has not only many moments that I've found amusing, but also an overall atmosphere that keeps me smiling nearly all the time while playing, AND great gameplay, design, ideas and everything.

On 10/18/2017 at 0:45 AM, DeXiaZ said:

DOOD, of course! Easy there, just joking. You can try it, of course, but it's not the "funniest Doom mod", nope.

I'll recommend also:

Pinenapple Fritter

Pirate Doom

Grezzo 2

Crapirc5 WITH Russian Overkill. Without R.O. Crapirc5 is not so funny. (Not funny at all, to be honest).

Trash Megawads Dirty Sky 1, Dirty Sky 2 and Dirty Sky 3. If you've played Half-life on Crack and you liked this - you will like the Dirty Sky megawads.

Doom: The Golden Souls. Not funny mod as "comedy" genre, but you'll have fun while playing - 100%.

DooM Vacation. A remake-port of Duke Nukem's Vacation addon.

Mayhem Mansion (TC). Nuff said

Im gonna get to playing DOOD now. Even if it might hurt my eyes.

Experiencing Nirvana is a funny , interesting and repugnant wad to play . Play at your own risk . Some levels are interestingly amusing , some levels are cancerous to your laptop and some are just plain stupid.