Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PsychoGoatee

Any fun to navigate, interesting/cool looking, and not overly hard maps or map sets past year or so?

Somewhat random mix of thingies to request, but if there's stuff like that of late, I'd love to play it. Just a map that is kind of fun to navigate or interesting, maybe on the smaller to medium side optionally. Also a bonus if it looks cool or interesting, doesn't mean it has to have new textures or anything but that can be cool too. And not crazy hard or slaughter-ish, as in the maps are not entirely about mowing down lots of enemies. Not like latter Vanguard maps etc, though I love Vanguard.

I love all kinds of Doom maps, well except slaughter maps aren't really my thing, but I have a hankering for something of this kind of description.

A shorter one line version of the request, just looking for anything a bit different that is cool as a map, fun to navigate, more so than cool for intricate high end combat. Thanks.

It could also be from older than a year or two, I'm just already mostly familiar with the stuff people have posted about prior to that. Looking for fun interesting stuff of this variety I may have missed lately. Thanks!

If you are happy to play brutal doom then play my 9 map wad.

Short to medium, no slaughtermaps, ammo on the low side to appreciate the smaller encounters, unique textures, scripts and monsters etc.

Name is Operation UAC. On moddb.

I literally just released a map that might fall into your requirements: 

It shouldn't be too stressful to play (especially on HMP or lower).