Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Herzon

Secret Weapons In Brutal Doom

As you probably know, there are secret wolfenstein levels in doom 2. But, what you probably didn't know was two secret weapons in the level wolfenstein in Brutal Doom. The weapons are the MP40 and HitlersBuzzsaw (im pretty sure) And you might be like, ill just cheat. But, you can't get these from cheating. And im not gonna tell you where they are! But I will give hints. Hints:Level 31 Left Blue Door Secret That Wasn't In OG Wolf3D Pretty crappy hints I know. But I found the secret guns myself and I want you too.

Just now, VGA said:

Can't you give them to you with the console?

Nope. Only by finding them.

I'm pretty sure you can summon them in front of you. The CHEATNOTWEAPON flag only stops IDFA and IDKFA stuff from working.

With almighty console you can do awesome or questionable stuff, like type give all/everything (you can type "all" or "everything" after give and it will be the same thing) or give yourself weapon with defined thing, like give supershotgun. It's not a secret and I used to play brutal mods in my spare time.

14 hours ago, Jamins34 said:

open console -> type "give mp40"

-> type "give hitlersbuzzsaw"

Works for me.

I didn't know about that. Thanks for telling me! Now I can blaze through Doom 1 with those weapons.

17 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

Whats Brutal Doom?

Brutal Doom is a mod for the original Doom games that increases the gore, fun, and customization. Fun Fact:You can change the railgun color in Brutal Doom if you really wanted to.

26 minutes ago, Herzon said:

Brutal Doom is a mod for the original Doom games that increases the gore, fun, and customization. Fun Fact:You can change the railgun color in Brutal Doom if you really wanted to.

Is it really hard?

22 minutes ago, Piper Maru said:

Is it really hard?

Only if you are playing on the new difficulties or the Hell On Earth Starter Pack in my opinion.

33 minutes ago, Herzon said:

Only if you are playing on the new difficulties or the Hell On Earth Starter Pack in my opinion.

Would you say it's more harder than Doom 2016?

3 hours ago, Herzon said:

This HOESP is nothing compared to my Maps of Chaos Overkill modified IWAD maps.

I know i should know this buuuuut. Isn't Piper maru kidding. I mean he joined the forum in 2013.

I am not good at sarcasm btw.

8 hours ago, Sparklingdietlemonade said:

if you turn on fastweapons and fire the buzzsaw it shows frames of the chaingun. 

Thats cool dude! I never knew that.