• Scaring the kiddies
    • PARTY
    • Spooky Videogames
    • Spooky Movies
    • I HAVE TO WORK :(
    • I totally forgot Halloween existed
    • NOTHING.
    • Shitposting online as always
    • Uhm, in *my* country, we don't celebrate such frivolous pagan activities, stupid American
    • OTHER (Please specify, unless you're too spooked to type)

Every October I watch 31 horror movies leading right up to Halloween, I also enjoy playing survival horror games during that time, reading some H.P Lovecraft and some M.R. James, and some suitable spooky music to set the mood. I would say October is my favorite month of the year, seeing as Autumn is my preferred season. I just enjoy the atmosphere so much.

2 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

Every October I watch 31 horror movies leading right up to Halloween, I also enjoy playing survival horror games during that time, reading some H.P Lovecraft and some M.R. James, and some suitable spooky music to set the mood. I would say October is my favorite month of the year, seeing as Autumn is my preferred season. I just enjoy the atmosphere so much.

I feel like this is something people like us celebrate year round anyway right? Everyday Is Hallow's Eve 🎃

Halloween's my favorite damn holiday, but since I'm teaching abroad, I'm not sure what I'll be doing this year. My adult English-conversation class and I have a day scheduled to do pumpkins/a light party, and then I think I'm going to try to get down to Shibuya, Tokyo for an event.

Gonna binge hella Junji Ito manga either way.

I'm probably going to play Cry of Fear and any other indie horror I am interested in.

Might put them on youtube to celebrate Halloween, been so long since I uploaded.

For those interested it's Mr. Zalgo, but only for those interested in checking out my old vids. been like a year since I last uploaded.

4 minutes ago, ZALGO said:

I'm probably going to play Cry of Fear and any other indie horror I am interested in.

Might put them on youtube to celebrate Halloween, been so long since I uploaded.

For those interested it's Mr. Zalgo, but only for those interested in checking out my old vids. been like a year since I last uploaded.

Playing Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters currently. I love those games.

Just now, Piper Maru said:

Playing Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters currently. I love those games.

I played Cry of Fear I think, two years ago, and it's one of my favorites in the indie horror genre.

Sadly I don't have Half-Life so I can't play Afraid of Monsters just yet. I look forward to it though.

I'll do a video for that day but other than that, it's just another day in my way...

I just played through Doki Doki Literature Club last night and found it to be an awesome Halloween game.  Not really scary as people made it out to be, but I liked how it screwed with my head.

I decided to use my old avatar for the halloween days. I kinda missed my old ducky, too.

Few times me and some friend spending whole halloween night legally in some abandoned house and try to caught some paranormal. Sadly i don't have time this year for it

Already have my halloween avatar up.

Growing tired of it however, so I might block the image from loading. My homeland does not traditionally celebrate this previously mentioned festivity but it's making a headway in anyway. Used to celebrate (mostly for free candy) but I have grown to old, tired and disillusionate for it over the years. Same goes for festivities like christmas, new years eve, easter, eid al-fitr and my birthday. I also see things for what they are, not what they pretend / try to be.

Workwise: November / December is the busiest month of the year for me ( and I guess many other). In between working and sleeping and working and sleeping I am going to finish the wad commitments that I promised I would do. How I do not know, as my brain is already fried from handling staff shortages and a few lay offs.

Not much into movies, sorry. Neither games but enjoy the process of creating levels for them.

I found out I already mentioned my stance on Halloween in this thread but now I've taken time to write this post so whatever.

Small%20Pumpkin%20Clip%20Art%2001.png

I feel like I want to write so much more but here my brain said. "No!"

If I knew how to 3D print the hanging body and impaled skull/body sprites I would put them outside to mess with people.

I'm just gonna watch some of my favorite scary/horror/suspense movies in the dark and then end with the Beavis and Butthead's "Bungholio: The Lord of Harvest" Halloween special.

You know in all honestly Halloween is just another day for me; dressing up in bizarre clothing, scaring children, stealing candy from other people's houses, and howling at the moon. Life's great man!

Not sure what games to play tomorrow. Blood is gonna happen without a doubt. Maybe some Doom 64 and Dusk as well? I usually like to binge a few games back to back earlier in the day with some good music before taking my kid out at night. Desperately need to decide on the movie I'll watch after she's in bed though. Maybe the original Night of The Demons. Can't really go wrong with that one ;) 

Also, my daughter won a costume contest for scariest costume! I'll upload pics in a bit. They're fantastic 

Pretty much same here. I'm scared to dress some costume because i don't want have problems with police :-)

13 minutes ago, Marlamir said:

Pretty much same here. I'm scared to dress some costume because i don't want have problems with police :-)

Dress up as the police ;)

Going back and forth between Dead Rising 3 and NationStates' annual "Z-Day" event.