Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Doom In Flash?

I wish I could use the ol' <blink> tag so that this headline would be flashing, it would be funny because the headline is about a flash animation, and it would be flashing. I know. There's a Doom flash game which is actually kinda neat, although I think it violates about 20 copyrights. You will die once from an imp jumping on you, but other than that it's relatively easy. Ahhh, what would a Friday night be without playing Doom-themed flash animations on the interweb. Take care.

Insomniac said:

umm...at about 66% loaded, the "time left" counter started reversing.

Try again... :)

btw, I gave it to mewse, heh. I got it from a other channel... :P

I wouldn't mind seeing new episodes. The standard response I got from friends was that it was a bit too easy. I dunno if they expected E1M1 to be hard or something, but it was fun while it lasted. :)

Heh, if you're having trouble with the zombie screen remember it takes longer to make spaces by mashing the keyboard than by holding it down ^_^

I thought this flash animation was kinda old. saw it around here at least two months ago, or maybe it was on IRC. It's cool but too damn short. One more level would been better

Ha Ha Ha!!! Aside the fact that it violates copyrights, it was funny! Thanx mewse for the link! Oh, and the surf rock (by Weird Al) at the end is cool.

The flash game is great apart from the annoying zombie strangling situation and apart from the totally teh suck story that the intro flash sequences show (not in the game flash itself - these are seperate).

And yeah, this is pretty old news.

LOL I had to register just to post this here:
I can't believe no one informed me they're putting my game on Mataos.
If I knew it will be featured on Doomworld I would first update the game and fix all the bugs and copyright issues, why no one informed me???

My website is uachq.cjb.net , not uachq.com like in the game itself.

And I didn't understand why am I getting e-mails again regarding the game..? Hehehe...

Anyways thanks for all the response guys, and yes, it's kinda old already.

Lazer said:

So how do you get past the imp?

okay to get past me and my fellow zombie that tried to rip your adam's apple out. click start go to settings control panel and select keyboard. set repeat delay to short and repeat rate to fast. then hold the space bar in (dont contiueously press it). some of this may be different on windows 98 95 and so on. im running windows xp pro. but you get the idea of what to do.

Does anyone remember what happened to that 3d emulation of E1M1 done with flash? It was in the news here about a year ago. All the doors just constantly opened and closed. It ran horribly slow (at least on my system).

I can't for the life of me find it. I'd love to try it out on a much faster computer.

Fantastic. It's great little things like this that keep me going. Love it.

p.s. New level coming soon :)

Fatal: You are Tommy "Fatal" Q, aren't you? In that case: Heh, you have a site hosted on DW and you are a newbie on the forums? Seems kind of odd... But then, seldom is there much to post about, eh?

That's me. Tommie "Fatal" Quick. Not sure why im a newbie on the forums, probably since I only make a few posts here and there. I've been around a while though :) Still dooming and designing.

No it won't be Trust 2 :) Something a little different from my past couple of releases. Nothing major, but it'll be good to play (hopefully!)

fatal said:

No it won't be Trust 2 :) Something a little different from my past couple of releases. Nothing major, but it'll be good to play (hopefully!)

Temple?

Hope to see it.

Make sure to check out all of the new ZDoom features available and listed in the partially-updated docs. Some of it is pretty damn impressive. A lot has changed.

That is, if it'll be a ZDoom project.