Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

who wins in a fight.....

Now go shoot yourself in the head.

NO WAIT! Don't do it. Start with the foots, then the legs, your arms and THEN the head.

...I don't have enough patience with him, so that's why I want to put an end to him as fast as possible, otherwise, he's going to make me so mad with his posts that I will shoot myself in the head.

Don't worry, I'll help you. Now let's see wich one of us can shoot the entire clip faster.

Doom does not have a story. Why would the doom guy have to have a name, and why would that name be something as silly as Flynn Taggart? Sergeant Zim would be better.

Exactly. I thought the DoomGuy never did have a name but thanks for bringing that up, and no you may not let Doomguy kill Flynn Taggart, or in your words 'Taggart Faggot'.

Okay, sorry about that CockadoodleLeader... err, I mean CacodemonLeader :)

has anybody else noticed that since the forum software was changed, all the threads seem to start off coherent before drifting off into mindless random babbling garbage?

Or sometimes it starts off incoherent and stays that way......:)

perhaps this is a feature with the new board, too - not only does the latest-replied-to thread go to the top, but all posts go through a sensibilityfilter, letting through only flames & stupid ramplings (yes, like this post).

This thread actually started off as something quite senseible(well, nearly sensible) and it has degenerated into this. Oh, well. Flames and insults are always fun to read.