Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[name_withheld]

Non Doom Artwork

Cool, though there are proportional issues as a guy on deviantart commented: The head seems a bit too small (maybe it's just because I could only view the full-size image so I couldn't see the whole image at once), the torso is too tall and a bit thin compared to arms and legs. But other than that, cool - she looks kinda cute (please don't take this the wrong way).

dsm said:

Cool, though there are proportional issues as a guy on deviantart commented: The head seems a bit too small (maybe it's just because I could only view the full-size image so I couldn't see the whole image at once), the torso is too tall and a bit thin compared to arms and legs. But other than that, cool - she looks kinda cute (please don't take this the wrong way).

That's what i was just about to say, the torso is elongated is the most noticeable, and the head is small but it looks as though the angle is sorta that way, overall pretty cool. nice clothes, and keep up the good work,

The idea is good; the execution needs some work, however.
The best advice i can give is to look through some clothing/fashion catalogues and practice observational drawing of human proportions and figures - i've found this to be the best way to initially learn, and it's also a great source of reference when you're stumped for character poses.

In the meantime, you may be suprised to learn that you're not the first person to contemplate human females wearing the armour of the Predator - The heroine of the 'Aliens vs Predator' novels becomes a warrior among the crab-faced ranks. There's some sleeve artwork to accompany the book, but i can't find it at the moment.