Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

A $200 new game by Capcom coming this Nov

A game would literally have to promise to change my life before I'd spend $200 on it. In retrospect, Doom is the only game that has.

pritch said:

A game would literally have to promise to change my life before I'd spend $200 on it. In retrospect, Doom is the only game that has.

Ditto here....But the screenies do look pretty good, but not really "life changing" good.

[sensical_nonsense]
Doom=cheap=better,
eye_candy=Battalion=cheap-neg,
stick with=cheap.
[/sensical_nonsense]

This game would be much more suited to a PC. And a helluva lot cheaper, considering you wouldn't have to shell out for a special controller only used for this one game.

I'll just stick to Doom, it's free and better than most of the games especially on consoles. You can have three PC games with a price of two console games. This way it usually goes at least here.

Heh heh, wait until they try to market that game in the UK... :)

No Poet starts a rousing chant of 'See what we did to the Neo-Geo!'

What's the big deal? I just see another Mechwarrior wannabe. :/

IMJack said:

This game would be much more suited to a PC. And a helluva lot cheaper, considering you wouldn't have to shell out for a special controller only used for this one game.

I think that's the reason for it's unreasonable price, that controller...

Ct_red_pants said:

Is that $200 US? Christ! That's like $400 here! No game is worth that much! (or at least, not by itself)

Hey, you'll get a controller with it (which you propably cannot use in any other game after that) :P

Bullshit!!! Any geek who buys that should have their head blown off. i dont care what the game is, no game is worth that much. and why the fuck does it need a 'speacial' controler. also no controler should be that much. that thing has rip off all over it. that is as bad as paying $1021 to have my screen fixed(no i didnt pay that, i did it my self)

...BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahah...ha...haha... *gaaaaasp* .....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, that felt good...anyways, i'd love to see how much money they're gonna lose for this. Even the preppiest of preps won't be able to get their mommies to get this. God damn...for 200$ US you should at least get a real mech

I smear my poopy bottom on Capcom for this...(_q_)

Yeah well, and someone was talking about decadence on another thread...

For two hundred quid, I'd expect the game to be delivered to my doorstep by a beautiful red-haired maiden with a 'Hello No Poet' expression on her face.

That controller alone has something like 2 joysticks and a shifter and what looks like a jogger dial... it alone is probably 150... so ya

If I was to pay $200 for a game, it had better come with a whore and free booze and pizza. If not, I would never pay for it ever at all.