Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

@YukiRaven That's a weird trip down memory lane. I remember seeing that boxart in an advert in a magazine when I was a kid.

I had no idea what the game was about, but I remember the art kind of freaked me out. 

@Bauul It was about this swordsman named Chakan who was so arrogant in his abilities that challenged Death to a duel.  Death agreed, and a deal was made that if Death won, Chakan becomes his servant for eternity.  If Chakan won, he would gain eternal life.  As it turns out, Chakan really did have some badass sword skills, as he defeated Death after many days of fighting.  Death grants him his reward, but he also dooms him to wander the elemental planes forever until all supernatural evil is defeated.

It was based on a comic book.

6 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

@Bauul It was about this swordsman named Chakan who was so arrogant in his abilities that challenged Death to a duel.  Death agreed, and a deal was made that if Death won, Chakan becomes his servant for eternity.  If Chakan won, he would gain eternal life.  As it turns out, Chakan really did have some badass sword skills, as he defeated Death after many days of fighting.  Death grants him his reward, but he also dooms him to wander the elemental planes forever until all supernatural evil is defeated.

It was based on a comic book.

Hell yeah, Sega Genesis was awesome, so many cool exclusive titles compared to SNES, man the console wars were some crazy times.

ON TOPIC: Notorious B.I.G raps about the Genesis in this song: B-)

Edited by reflex17

8 hours ago, Trupiak said:

A pro vietnam song for once

A pro-Vietnam song?  Given how stupid this conflict was in the first place, I'm amazed there were any at all!

^ Hah, I forgot how awful that song actually was. Reminds me of being a teenager, everyone seemed to love that shit where I lived. :P

My momma raised me on Bach, Beethoven, the Russian Romantics, Big Band Swing, Rhythm & Blues and '50s Rock and Roll. I'm eternally grateful.