Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, thats pretty good 

oh btw , this should be on the doom general thread 

Edited by A7MAD

It's the perfect answer to all those wads that dare to include music tracks that are bigger than all the other data. No need to open them in SLADE and commit a ritualistic disembowelment - we have an easier way to insult their authors now.

Edited by Da Werecat

"Yeah runnin' down a D. The demons will come to me. Working like a killin' machine, goin' where ever I need. Runnin' down a D."

Gotta love the organ solo .... ooohh spooky!

Edited by pcorf

On 11/9/2017 at 2:21 AM, Piper Maru said:

Runnin_From_D_Runnin needs to be a thing asap.

Hey, your love for the tune was a major source of inspiration, Maru! You know you want it! Your keyboard might say no, but your body says yes.

Sorry, but as a lazy piece of shit, I'm going to have to give this a 0. D_RUNNIN takes too much effort and often results in body odor, I much prefer D_WALKIN.

Now we need a mod that replaces EVERY SOUND EVER with D_RUNNIN, like, once the sound starts, it doesn't stop until the midi ends.

CueSLAANESH SPEAKS THROUGH OUR PC/LAPTOP SPEAKERS!!!

On 2017-11-10 at 9:22 AM, Battle_Korbi said:

Now we need a mod that replaces EVERY SOUND EVER with D_RUNNIN, like, once the sound starts, it doesn't stop until the midi ends.

For all our sakes, you probably shouldn't tempt me.

17 hours ago, Glaice said:

What about ROMERO_D?

Sleeping through the game when you can Run From Evil? That's like playing DOOM without BRUTAL DOOM!

D_RUNNIN is not overused or annoying, but like an old comfy pair of shoes that you can put on anytime. All other Doom music is basically free DLC.

8 hours ago, Olroda said:

That's like playing DOOM without BRUTAL DOOM!

I knew you were gonna bring that up the moment you saw my title. But yea the sleeping part made me chuckle.

Now time to pair this up with a STARTAN texture mod to have every texture replaced with STARTAN so I can make every single map a Doom Builder map.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:06 PM, Glaice said:

I knew you were gonna bring that up the moment you saw my title. But yea the sleeping part made me chuckle.

Heh, I couldn't resist. I remember that you were all about BD earlier. How come you made such a turnaround from loving the modification to not doing it, though? If you don't mind me asking.

12 hours ago, Olroda said:

Heh, I couldn't resist. I remember that you were all about BD earlier. How come you made such a turnaround from loving the modification to not doing it, though? If you don't mind me asking.

Got tired of editing every single release for higher survivability for custom maps on my YouTube channel, that and the various controversies regarding Mark that angered me. That and some of the hardcore BD fanboys really annoy me.