Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I forgot to back-up some of my folders when re-installing Windows and I lost all of my Doom modding stuff and things I did :( 

It feels so bad to loose data that you worked on for so much time, especially when it's my own fault, goddamnit, i'm dumb.

16 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

Another random fact about myself:

I can watch this video over and over without it ever not being funny. I must have watched this twelve times since it was uploaded!

For me it's this one.

Random fact: people hates me for now reason, they don't even know me and they already doesn't like me. I don't know if i have bad aura around me or something but its destroying me inside

Random fact2: i nearly died right at birth because my lung wasn't working

9 minutes ago, Marlamir said:

Random fact2: i nearly died right at birth because my lung wasn't working

I used to long to aspirate e1 - usually.

Sometimes I feel like I'm stucked in the same loop of events. And also, sometimes I feel bad if I have different opinion about stuff than other people. 

I hate having long hair because it bothers me while doing something, especially at work.

14 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

I used to long to aspirate e1 - usually.

I'm sorry this maybe can sound stupid but what is e1 please? Thank you

1 hour ago, Marlamir said:

I'm sorry this maybe can sound stupid but what is e1 please? Thank you

It means I made one edit to my post. I like word play.

Today, I just got my first car accident, I lost control and went out of the track, the road was slippy and I went too fast, my fault again... Luckily, some random guy helped me and managed to get the car back on track without any arms, so i'm alright and my car doesn't have any damage, fortunately. Those past 2 weeks were definitely not my best ones...

On 11/7/2017 at 7:56 AM, Lokust Sun said:

I drink more energy drinks than Whitney did coke

At this point I think there is more energy drink in my veins than blood.

6 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

At this point I think there is more energy drink in my veins than blood.

Ditto me with coffee.

3 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

Ditto me with coffee.

Ditto with me too, with tea.

Let's see, random fact... I met System Syn at an after party for a concert one time.  I also met Mark Jackson of VNV Nation at that same after party.  They were all quite awesome.

Fact.

I never had the chance of going into a concert due mainly to job and tiredness.

Dude you are really missing out! Try finding the time to go see your favourite band(s) some when. I personally feel concerts are one of those things you should try at least once in life!

2 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Dude you are really missing out! Try finding the time to go see your favourite band(s) some when. I personally feel concerts are one of those things you should try at least once in life!

I really want to but there are priorities in this, you know.

2 minutes ago, Nevander said:

I'd go to a concert except I'm not good with big crowds.

This concerned me at first as well, but one nice thing is that everyone there is facing forward towards the stage.  You are at best just a dark blob in their peripheral vision :-P

I think I went to my first "real" concert (that is, not Peter, Paul, and Mary as a kid with my mom) when I was in my mid 20s.  It was to see Kraftwerk, and damn that was one hell of a show.

19 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

Let's see, random fact... I met System Syn at an after party for a concert one time.  I also met Mark Jackson of VNV Nation at that same after party.  They were all quite awesome.

Met Tony Hawk at Kona skate park as a young teen. He seemed to be there alone(which was weird I thought). he was a huge asshole and kept running kids down that got in his way.

I attended the Toronto premiere of the action/crime movie One Tough Cop, starring Stephen Baldwin. The movie takes place in New York, but was shot in Toronto. I won VIP passes by calling into a radio station. Barely anybody involved in the production of the movie was in attendance. Roger Ebert gave it 1 star. I'd have to agree with him on that. 

I've been to several concerts, the last major concert was the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Calgary. About half of it was the best concert I'd been to, the other half was the worst concert I'd been to. It was great when they did their major hits, but when they got to their newer stuff it was just noise... On top of that we had to sit behind a disrespectful group of [redacted] who felt the need to blow whatever the hell they were smoking behind them every twenty minutes.

Most concerts have been good experiences for me, but once in a while you get unlucky.

The most consistently good concerts I've been to have to be for Rush and the Eagles.

Hahah, I probably stole for over 50$ of toys and candies in the One-dollar store back when I was 8. But it was over the time t'ill I got stopped, wasn't just one shot lol