Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

i hope...

i hope none of the guys on top put some stupid quote/saying above my avatar. if one is to be added i will do it or tell them what i want it to say. anyway i have finished 3 texture for 3 doom, it has been a bit slow around here

ROFL. Expect to see a title above your avatar soon, seph.

Yeah, almost everyone has a title now. You have set yourself up. Just watch. You're title will be something like "I don't want a title."

Yeah, almost everyone has a title now. You have set yourself up. Just watch. You're title will be something like "I don't want a title."

No, ling would make it something really horrible or insulting just because he DARE suggest that he should tell ling what his title should be.

I wouldn't say almost everyone has one. There are still many people who post regularly who haven't got one yet.

wow that was my 444 post, well i was known as doomgod before and i had about 150 post. anyway i dont really care because even if i could put something there i would not. well maybey a link to my doom ftp but that is all i can think of

Hey, I haven't gotten one either, and It doesn't bother me.
It'll prolly be something stupid if I get one at all. It's come to be expected here!