Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Because some of textures is does not match for those diagonal shapes. But others do well. Myself, I even made an shifted teleport texture, for special cases.

That is old screenshot from Urania. Here I've mostly used bricks, bstone and tiles.

Spoiler

hZxIikL.png

13 hours ago, SuperCupcakeTactics said:

Do you make it straight then copy and paste it to be diagonal? 

No, everything was drawn in that angle right away. You'll probably end up with a lot of off grid nodes using your method so it's not very

recommendable

I have no screenies as yet--don't get a lot of time to sit at the computer these days.  Just married, working 40 hrs., trying to write more novels on the side, you know how it goes.  But I'm sort of rebuilding the resources for a wad I started a while ago (my magnum opus?) so that the code is cleaner and the excess crap is cut out.  In the meantime, I'm making heavy edits to Knee-Deep in the Dead.  The goal is to add new things, make major sector shifts and set the whole thing up to work without ambient lighting.  This will be done through dynamic lights/light sources, glowing flats and brightmaps, and I'll have to use a bit of ingenuity to keep the framerate up.  I plan to seriously alter the dynamic and basically make it feel like a whole new episode.  If this is of interest to anybody, I'll upload screenshots. E1M1 looks pretty good so far!

@ukiro those textures look so good

ps plz release those textures :D

Edited by Tango

12 hours ago, ukiro said:

Saturday map doodle. Decided to do some equilateral triangles. Editor pic is mega high res, so zoom into that if 1px grid stuff is your turn-on.

Vby5g7K.png

This is one of the cases where slopes would be neat, so the doorways could be equilateral triangles too.

It's still being made! I swear! Although I don't think these levels are going to make the cut.

5a092af590f2c_ScreenShot2017-11-13at4_15_54PM.png.223a18a21cc58a9e6a31c849d7000d42.png
5a092ae63898e_ScreenShot2017-11-13at4_15_25PM.png.2b3647c331d8200e61ce9153610879cf.png

6 hours ago, years said:

It's still being made! I swear! Although I don't think these levels are going to make the cut.

5a092af590f2c_ScreenShot2017-11-13at4_15_54PM.png.223a18a21cc58a9e6a31c849d7000d42.png
5a092ae63898e_ScreenShot2017-11-13at4_15_25PM.png.2b3647c331d8200e61ce9153610879cf.png

Need more alpha. Cool screenshots

24 minutes ago, Memfis said:

I guess dark imp skin better contrasts with the blood, making it more pronounced.

Yep. The imps have been rendered green so they can be translated into DeHacked recolours. A side-effect of this in PrBoom+ is that when they are recoloured by the engine they don't stick to the palette (i.e. are 16 bit) and have a nicer, darker tone. Weirdly g/zdoom and does not do this, making them look essentially identical.

Still working on some doom 2 maps, this one is actually going to be a remake of a map I made back in 2012 with hopefully some better ideas of visuals and gameplay compared to then.

ddev10 - 1.png   ddev10 - 2.png